“Best beef rendang in Sanur!”
Review of Wicked Parrot

Wicked Parrot
Ranked #57 of 447 Restaurants in Sanur
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Indonesian, International, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Irish/Indonesian restaurant and bar with lively atmosphere. Live bands every night with Irish Band three nights per week. The resident band, The Bali Leprechauns, is the only Indonesian Irish band in the world. Spacious seating in an outdoor setting. Large range of beers including Draught Kilkenny, Draught Bintang and Draught Guinness. Fresh Sumatran Arabika Coffee. Kitchen open until midnight.
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Had breakfast here one morning. My wife was hanging out for the full Irish breakfast (we've had it in previous trips - always good) but I'm a beef rendang nut and had tried 5 or 6 places this trip so thought 'why not?' and ordered it. Best decision I made that day! It was brilliant - rich, complex and better than I could make at home. Problem was it our last day in Bali so I'm going to have to wait for next year...

There are newer reviews for Wicked Parrot

Reviewed 27 August 2014

We love the Wicked Parrot, Good food & very friendly service. Love the entertainment & well priced. Great with the kids as well!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Good food with brilliant service and an entertaining live band all contributed to a great evening here.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Lovely place, lovely food - the indo vegetarian satay sticks were pretty amazing and delicious!
We also tried a few of their cocktails and they were lovely! An Irish band added to the atmosphere

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We dined here on a Friday night so they had a live band. My toddlers were up dancing whilst we ate and the staff were excellent and entertained the kids for us, which was really nice and enable us to eat out meal in peace. The food was lovely. We had the steak and guiness pie and the chicken pie and they were divine. Very tasty!! Lovely staff, fantastic atmosphere and my 4 yr old cried when we left because she was having such a good time!