All reviews private chef indonesian banquet security guard fabulous pool living space babi guling sized pool relaxing stay cooked breakfast six nights private pool the main road seminyak villa wayan driver bali
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Very comfortable place and clean accommodation.
Service being included, everything seems simple to proceed with ; lunch or dinner, massage, any request...Very welcoming and efficient employees.
Close to Sanur's beach and to any store or facility.
Highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
VillaSeriskaBali, Pemilik at Villa Seriska Satu, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of our villa and service.

We are really glad that you enjoyed our service. Our staff offer the best of Balinese hospitality so that our guests can take back fond memories of our beautiful tropical island.

We are looking forward to welcoming you and your family back to Villa Seriska soon!

From The Villa Seriska Team

Reviewed 6 August 2017

From the moment we touched down in Bali the team at Villa Seriska made our holiday perfect ! Five weary travellers arrived in Bali and our driver Thomas was waiting to take us to the villa. I will admit to being prepared to find that the villa did not match our expectations (happened on other holidays)…how wrong was I ! The Villa Seriska is simply stunning, food was great (Wayan the chef is awesome) and the team are the best I have ever experienced.

I have to thank Nilesh, the owner of the villa, for all his help in answering the multitude of questions I had prior to arriving and then my entire family want to thank the team for making it the best holiday ever. Nothing is too much for this team (Putu, Wayan, Apriani, Kadek,Thomas)…. a perfect team for the perfect Villa !!

Room Tip: 1 min walk via private path to beach area. Private chef and driver available, service is top class and excellent staff.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write such a stunning review of your stay at Villa Seriska, Bali.

We are really glad that you and your family loved your holiday with us and the experience of our service. Our staff offer the best of Balinese hospitality so that our guests can take back fond memories of our beautiful tropical island.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Villa Seriska soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I just wanted to pass on a big thank you from my family and myself for the hospitality shown to us by all of your staff at Villa Seriska.

We had a wonderful experience and it was your team that we have to thank for that.

From your driver, who was so hospitable for all the rides we took including the day trip to Ubud.

The cooks and service people were so friendly and accommodating, The girls especially loved Made's daily towel creations. The breakfasts were great too.

Lastly Putra who was just so fantastic. "No Problem" was ever to big for Putra. You have a gem there.
Please pass on our sincerest thank you to all.

Thank you again too Nilesh, you will see us again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
VillaSeriskaBali, Owner at Villa Seriska Satu, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear Steven,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of your stay at Villa Seriska, Bali.

We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience of our service, including our tour and private Chef services at the villa.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

My wife and I could not have asked for a better stay during our honeymoon in Seminyak. First off, the villa is absolutely stunning. It looks exactly like the pictures online, and the private pool area is amazing. Especially at night, it is relaxing and you do not hear any outside noise or traffic. Nilesh, the owner, greeted us once we arrived and was always in constant communication. You can tell he takes a tremendous amount of pride in this property and wants to make sure you're having the best time possible. Putra is a member of his staff and took care of us throughout our entire stay. He arranged breakfast for us each morning (delicious), called us taxis when we wanted to explore the beach (5-minute drive) and personally made sure that we had everything we needed. We were very impressed with Putra and his service makes us want to come again. Having someone that genuine and caring is always appreciated when traveling somewhere for the first time

I don't do a lot of traveling and I'm not a very good planner (according to my wife), so I was really hoping to knock it out of the park with this villa, and it happened. Great location, amazing staff and of course, beautiful Bali. I would recommend this villa to anyone looking for a private getaway in the heart of Seminyak. I very much love Bali and would absolutely stay here again. Thanks Nilesh, Putra and the rest of your staff for a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Adam,

Wow, thank you for your wonderful comments about our villa and service.

We are so glad that you had an amazing honeymoon in Bali. Our aim is to offer the best of Balinese hospitality so that our guests can enjoy a relaxing holiday and take back fond memories of our beautiful tropical island.

I hope we can welcome you and your family back to Bali and back to Villa Seriska some day soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Nilesh and his staff are very humble and professionally down to earth people. It has been a pleasure staying at villa seriska Bali.

The villa is very luxurious and can accomadate up to 10 people comfortable in my opinion.

It is centrally located in Sanur so there are plenty of eateries, shops and beach within a 5 to 10 minute walk.

Putra, the villa manager, is very helpful in accommodating whatever you may want to do while in Bali.

I cannot say enough about this place. It was a true gem of a find for my daughter and I.

We plan on staying here again. Very beautiful place.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
VillaSeriskaBali, Pemilik at Villa Seriska Satu, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience during your stay at Villa Seriska, Bali.

We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful holiday at our villa and you enjoyed our service. Our aim is to offer the best of Balinese hospitality so that our guests can enjoy a relaxing holiday and take back fond memories of our beautiful tropical island.

We are looking forward to welcoming you and your family/friends back to Villa Seriska soon!