“Enjoyable Breakfast and Dinner”
Review of Warung Blanjong

Warung Blanjong
Ranked #94 of 455 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Warung Blanjong has been operating for sixteen years. It is owned by a local Balinese woman, Ketut Mariani, who has lived and cooked in Europe, Australia and Hawaii. Warung Blanjong's speciality is it's Balinese food for which it is justifiably famous. In addition there are Indonesian dishes, some Western dishes and arguably the best hamburgers in Bali. There are Balinese cooking classes available with Ketut and Warung Blanjong does do catering. We look forward to seeing you here to eat with us.
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Warring Blanjong is a very nice restaurant in Sanur. It has a large patio area with six or eight tables with umbrellas. Inside has about four tables -- all with plenty of space between them. Two of the restaurant walls are large glass doors that slide way completely so indoors is almost the same as outdoors. The advantage is that if it's raining, you don't get wet.

The food is very good -- Indonesian with some Bali specialities. I can't remember everything I tried but I know I had the Nasi Campur (pronounced Nasi Champur.) The portions were moderate and sufficient and the flavorings just right -- not heavy and mushy like some Nasi Campur or Nasi Goreng I had other places.

They also have lovely fresh juices and delicious breakfast.

4  Thank SarahS1972

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Formerly known as "We're Still Open" (during their fall 2015 interior renos), great service and tasty food!

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed close by at a hotel next door. Nice food, service was good. A bit more expensive than similar places. Building is new and lovely.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Staff were very welcoming and service was great.
Food was very tasty, promptly delivered to the table and vey well priced.
My Satay Ayam was plump and tender, unlike some places where it is so dry and over cooked. Others had Nasi Campur which they enjoyed very much.
Desert choice was a bit limited, but I did try lemon pancake and it was nice also.
Restaraunt was very clean, nice relaxed atmosphere.
Will definately visit again.

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

I had only one meal in this place , it seemed nice to me but I think many other restaurant nearby in jalan cemara and jalan danau tamblignian have better service and better menu , the food was not really as I expected but Not Bad.