“Good food”
Review of Drunken Monkeys - CLOSED

Drunken Monkeys
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Description: A Special Asian kitchen & bar with cozy place and healthy fresh food. We serve the various selection of delicious Asian dishes. Vegetarian is available.
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

U must come in here is a good food..my fav is bulgogi..Cozy place to hangout..nice music..the staff very friendly..

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Great place, very good athmosphere and good music. When i went there the place wasnt open yet for longtime but the food was already great. Me shared food with friends and everybody enjoyed the local and international dishes. A place to go to

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Had a delicious Japanese inspired meal with great service by staff. Recommend this place for solo, couple or group travellers.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

The place is great. The food taste like home cooking. There are different drinks served, the recommended ones would be anything that has alcohol in it. The ambience of the restaurant makes you feel like you don't want to leave.
I spent hours sitting, drinking and talking in this place. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

We had perfect lunch here, the restaurant is classic but cool! I was fall in love with the bar, the bartender gave me owesom cocktail and he surprised me by the taste of it! I realy enjoyed every moments in this restaurant

1  Thank Diamond K