“Excellent food & service ”

Cafe Batu Jimbar Sanur
Ranked #101 of 497 Restaurants in Sanur
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Very enjoyable meal. My choice for dinner was the Indonesian tapas & our waiter advised having the entree size (very glad he did). The tapas was 2 vegetable stuffed tofu, 2 corn fritters, 2 Thai style fish sticks & 2 spring rolls plus 2 tasty dipping sauces. My husband had a very tasty snapper fish curry served with rice. Staff were friendly & helpful with our meal choices. Looking forward to going again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,111)

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I am in love with the place, atmosphere and food. Salmon caesar salad and hummus are my favorites
Been there many times and many more to go

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Visited on a Tuesday night and they had an awesome Latino band playing and people salsa dancing. The green chicken curry was very tasty indeed (second time I've had it). Bit more expensive than some of the surrounding restaurants but has a relaxed ambiance and good service.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

This is always a must stop for us when we come back through Bali. However this week we were a bit disappointed. The prices have gotten hiked up and the quality seems to have gone down a bit. Our Rica-rica and Rendang were not spicy at all and the kid's meals were very expensive (60rb for a small plate of pasta). We may not come back for dinner. However their tiramisu was fantastic! I'd definitely come back for that.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We tried this once for dinner. Nice cool seating area. Huge restaurant, packed with the more affluent tourist crowd, lots of families with kids as they have a kids menu (where plain pasta without anything will set you back $5 plus tax). My juice was 45k. Our meals were tiny on huge plates. I am not a big eater but I could have eaten my main dish twice. We all left somewhat hungry with the largest bill to date in Sanur. Had we gone to beloved Mona Lisa who are way cheaper, the bill would have come to half and the food would have been a lot better.