All reviews wonderful hotel nice pool boat ride couple of nights lovina area central lovina overlooking the beach dolphins bali driver reef snorkel tide plumbing shore bintangs balconies
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

2 positive things about this hotel:
- staff members, they are very friendly and try their very best to help.
- The package that includes the Dolphin spotting trip.

Everything else was awful, dirty, unpleasant, distasteful etc:
- bedroom covered with flying ants, mosquitos and roaches.
- toilets were dirty and in desperate need of updating.
- The hotel needs some professional cleaning company to come and start afresh. It's really bad at the moment, the swimming pool was ever so dirty , insects and bats are everywhere.
- the paintings on the wall are very distasteful too, particularly the ones at the lobby.
The only reason why I stayed at Adirama was to see the dolphins in the morning and this was great,
If you are looking for a hotel so that you are able to see the dolphins early in the morning try a late check in followed by an early check out. No need to try the restaurant nor the breakfast.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

i stayed in this hotel on monday 18 of December 2016. I booked via one of the internet site. I came bit late because I with my family just go around pleasure in some places Lovina.
ok i will review this hotel.
first, once we arrived in this hotel the staffs are friendly.from the bellboy they offered me to help with my carrying bags.that was awesome.then we went to lobby,they are very professional to take care the guest.while we wait for reservation process they gave us the welcome drinks for me and my son and my wife.after all done then they escorted me to our room..
second, once we were at room then the staff explained the facilities of the room,but unfortunately he didn't tell about the tv programs..as we know the kids are like kids channel for their entertainment. I need to called the reception to asked this matter but they said it limited tv channel that they provided.its ok.room has balcony,its good to make some romantic moments (LOL)
then my wife wanted to use wi-fi facilities.they gave us the passcode,but once again it terrible connection..very slow..lucky for my wife all done with by using wi fi connection.
third, we ordered room service for nachos and taco.it was delicious.
morning time was good breakfast..pool i think to much some pool chemical because my wife got skin allergic after swimming in there..
overall was good and recommended for this hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

They have smile receptionist, cleqn room, good view just right infront of the beach.
Wake up in the morning infront of the nice pool. You can see the sunrice from resto while having your omellete and bacon.
Shintya come to served my breakfast while I see my chiled pay water in the pool.
Overall great hotel with good velue.
I will come again.. will recomended to my friends.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2016

The Adirama is a beautiful hotel with lovely beach views. The food at the restaurant is fantastic and all the rooms are near the pool. Wifi is below standard in the rooms but great at the pool, restaurant and front desk. Rooms are spacious, bit outdated and TV is small with not many English channels.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

The room had a sour musky smell. There were black stains on the walls where I assume black mould had been. The pool was clean and I observed it being cleaned daily. Very quiet on the out skits. Reef snorkelling was sad as the coral had no colours. I would not return.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family