“2nd Bali Family Trip 26-31 May 2018”
Review of Maps Bali Tour

Maps Bali Tour
Ranked #2 of 8 Shopping in Nusa Dua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer personalized tour driver services just for you. This means you get to explore Paradise Island just the way you would want to. You will have your own personal tour English speaking driver. You can decide where the tour starts from, where it should finish and how long it lasts. But the major advantage of this option is that the driver can cater specifically for your areas of interest. You choose! Just want to be shown around the city or quite simply do some shopping, eating or drinking in the best areas? Let our private tour driver team arrange it for you.
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The best trip every time coming to Bali especially by Mr Bagus Ariya,excellent driver n guide/a good friend/n sporting young man,highly recommend to anyone who want to visit/explore island of Bali,simply the best from him n Maps Bali Tour team,good job bro,I would like to give him 10⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ if possible,till we meet again

All reviews
"excellent service"
in 24 reviews
"beyond the call of duty"
in 4 reviews
"go the extra mile"
in 4 reviews
"nice trip"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"ubud market"
in 3 reviews
"spoke very good english"
"great tour"
in 9 reviews
"rice fields"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much Maps Bali Tour and Wayan for being our tour guide. It will be the unforgettable memories in Bali. And it is only possible because of you. I am very happy to recommend your name for my friends and others who wants to see Bali with a professional guide.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

My trip to Bali was for a week, and I wanted to cover popular locations. My tour guide Wayan is very friendly and helpful. He not only showed the locations but also, gave important historical information related to that places. Moreover, he took me to restaurants for delicious food with stunning view during my whole trip. He also provides packages for scuba and other water activities....
Thank you very much Wayan and Maps Bali Tour for your amazing service. It made my trip successful and memorable...!!!

Reviewed 24 May 2018

We booked mapsbalitour for a week long holidaying at Bali. It was really amazing going with Kariyana, where he immediately responded to all my queries through whats app, which you usually tend to be inquisitee while visiting a new country and love to have a wonderful family time during your vacation.
Kariyana was so accommodative to customise my daily tours where we really had good enough time to spend on each spot at leisure. We got to go with GUS DON KELOR who’s an amazing driver & more than driver we felt as though he was one among the family members. He really understands the customer requirements and manages to give the best for them. I really appreciate his hospitality right from greetings and pickup from airport till the end of tour. Moreso when there was a huge traffic but still he managed to get over the traffic and make us visit the place. You are more confident and comfortable when you are with safe driving, so Gus Don Kelor is the best.
I did make a good lot of survey among other competitors and mapsbalitour, I found good lot of positive reviews for mapsbalitour, but my decision turned out to be very much true and memorable stay during our bali stay.