All reviews budget hotel main road bath room is cable tv toll road comfortable bed enjoyed my stay business trip air con cleanliness taxi airport bali wifi
Reviewed 28 September 2018

stay with family for 3 nts, the room was big enough and comfort even the bath room is quite small. maybe breakfast with more variety will be great, but the service provided by the staff was excellent, the 5stars is for them....thank you

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I would recommend a stay in this hotel if you are looking for a budget accomodation and you come to the hotel just to get a sleep at night ..Complimentary breakfast is horrible especially if you are a vegetarian .. they dont have continental food ... Only bali cuisine (sea food) .. High speed wifi .. good AC .. comfortable bed .. free toilet kit Includes only soap and shampoo

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HMPOPNusaDuaH, Hotel Manager at POP! Hotel Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Venkitachalam R,

Thank you for having stayed with us and for taking the time to share us your feedback.
I am very pleased to read your good-night-sleep experience during your stay with us and do appreciate your interest, concern, and the time taken to bring this breakfast preference issue to our attention.
Your remark has been carefully noted and as we are most concerned with the satisfaction of our guests, kindly rest assure that we will definitely improve our products and services to achieve the best possible standards to our guests at all times.

In the mean time, it was certainly a pleasure for me and the team to be at your service; my team and I are looking forward to having the pleasure to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at POP! Hotel Nusa Dua last month when attended meeting at BNDCC. The hotel location very close to Bali Nusa Dua Conference Center (only 10 minutes by taxi) and only 15-20 minutes to Ngurah Rai Airport.
The room very clean, the hotel provide satelite TV in each room, Air Con work properly and I enjoyed my stay at POP Nusa Dua during my business trip. From hotel rooftop you can see wonderful view of Bali Mandara Toll Road, Tanjung Benoa Beach & Harbour also horizon Mt Agung in the morning.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
HM POP Nusa Dua H, Manager at POP! Hotel Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Dimas P,

Thank you for choosing POP! Hotel Nusa Dua Bali as your accommodation preference during your recent visit to Bali and for taking the time to share us your detail feedback that summarizes your satisfaction to the quality of our products, services and facilities.

Feedback such as yours is always of great assistance in helping us to further refine our products, services and facilities we want to offer our guests as it always encourages us to improve our quality of our products, services and facilities to better and better again meet the need of our guests. This kind of feedback will definitely be passed on to our entire team.
My team and I are looking forward to welcoming and serving you again at POP! Hotel Nusa Dua Bali in the very near future.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Lazy security didn't pay attention at all while we want to park our car.
Sometimes there is no security at all in the front of lobby.
The mini parking area made me has to 2-3 times turn around to get a space ..while the security had to sat down smoking and don't know what to do...what the hell.....

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HM POP Nusa Dua H, Manager at POP! Hotel Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear sendysugiharta,

Thank you for staying with us and for dropping us your feedback and concern during your stay with us which will surely be my and team's source of improvement.
Your remark has been carefully noted and I can assure you that necessary steps have been taken to avoid such inconvenience you have experienced in the future. This does not in any way reflect our usual level of product and service and I truly hope you will give us another chance to show you our best product and service.

Regarding the car parking area, we are pleased to inform you that we have 2 other car parking areas in addition to the one you mentioned above:
1 which is placed inside the hotel (located on the back of the hotel) and the other one which is located in front of Mahogany hotel, exactly besides the main parking area you noticed as the mini parking area, that is suitable for 6 parking buses.

However, please to accept my apology for this misinformation as well as lack of service you received; while for your next stay, please feel free to let our front-gate securities and/or our Reception know (when our front-gate securities are assisting other guests' needs on other parking areas) about your need of parking area and they will for sure be more than happy to assist you for a valet parking.

Once again, please to accept my sincere apology for this inconvenience and thank you for sharing. My team and I are hoping to welcoming you back again soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

The upside: room spacious, nice view to sea highway, have couch, quality mattrass & pillow, cable tv, free internet and breakfast.

The downside: lack of cloth hanger especially in bathroom, no bathroom (only sort of portable fiberglass tube shape bathroom), bathroom not really clean, noisy environment (side of main road and during the stay, lots of groups of students staying there), breakfast menu not appetizing especially day 1 with all the noisy students occupied the whole dining area (day 2 breakfast is much better & convenient).

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TaufikN78
HM POP Nusa Dua H, Manager at POP! Hotel Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Taufik N,

Do thank you for choosing POP! Hotel Nusa Dua as your accommodation choice during your recent stay in Bali and for taking the time to share your comment with us.
I do appreciate your valuable detail feedback.

I am sorry that you had to encounter the noise and breakfast issue during your stay with us, but kindly rest assure that we will definitely improve our product and service to achieve the best possible standards to our guests at all times.

In the meantime, I'm pleased to inform you that we had started to improve our quality of breakfast with an optional A la Carte-Set Menu Breakfast as you had experienced during day-2 of your stay, in which previously, during group stay, we still served simple buffet as your day-1 that we currently start to consider to implement it for any situations, through a comment such as yours.

Again, do thank you for staying with us.
My Team and I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.