2,592 results
All reviews beach grill afternoon tea hydro pool ladies and gentlemen junior suite buggy drivers the club lounge lagoon access kids club indonesian restaurant luxury escapes buggy service the cliff tapas bar escape package beautiful property main pool
Reviewed 25 October 2015

I had a 4nights stay with my family of 2 kids. The junior suite was indeed perfect for us. A big super sized bed, spacious are for our stuffs, no fighting over TV coz theres one in the tub :) neat walk in wardrobe, two sinks, active kids club (i feel like in a second honeymoon with my hubby)

No words can describe our whole experience with Ritz Carlton Bali. Its no doubt that we will come back...

PS : one thing I didnt really like, the deflated pillow. If only they can be a little fluffier :)

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank PinkyShield81
theritzcarltonbali, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2015

Dear PinkyShield81,

Greetings from The Ritz-Carlton, Bali!

We are very happy to read on your TripAdvisor review that the whole family had a fantastic time while holidaying at our resort recently and also glad to learn that you enjoyed our services and facilities starting from our Sawangan Junior Suite with its spacious size of 99 square meter as well as its in-room amenities and features such as the TV inside the bathroom.

Our Ritz Kids, which is indeed a perfect place for all children and parents to immerse in various fun learning activities and programs based on the four pillars of our Ritz Kids worldwide program namely: Water, Land, Environmental Responsibility and Culture. Numerous activities are scheduled on a daily basis with plenty of guaranteed fun and learning experiences for kids and adults alike. To name just few of the activities, we have master chef cooking classes, fish feeding, kite making and running on our beach, seashell collecting, sand castle competition, baby turtle releases when hatching times, Balinese mask making and language course etc.

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your preferred pillow type and please rest assured that we will include your preference for the special fluffier pillow for your next visit. On behalf of all the Ladies and Gentlemen at The Ritz-Carlton Bali, I am looking forward to be hosting you all back soon at our resort.

Reviewed 25 October 2015

I had a wonderful week in Ritz last week where I spent most of the time in the resort for relaxing instead of going around the island to visit the tourist spots. Almost every staff in this hotel are friendly and helpful. They initiate help all the time, explain the culture and history of Bali, recommend food around, or even teach you how to speak Bahasa. I can always find smiles on their face which I think is one of the valuable hotel experiences that I would count. I have also spent time to visit other hotels in Nusa Dua and found that staff in Ritz are comparatively nicer. I would like to say a big thank to all the staff especially Winda, Omey, Eva, and those who always provide the buggy services all along the week [too many names just can't name it all but you all know who you're :) ]

The client services that we experience is fabulous. I would say the recommendation to the hotel will be the following:
- In general the restaurants in the hotel is a bit dim at night. Lights help alot and believe it will increase the appetite of the customers.
- Wish to see more variety of food and perhaps for Chinese, food is a bit overcook, or perhaps it's the style of Balinese food?
- Since hotel is located a bit far away from the main street, there is no convenient store around. It might be good if a mini-super market or gourmet store can be established within the hotel to give more choices to the customers especially when we arrived very late at night while all the restaurants are almost closed.
- Comparing the line of luxury hotels across the world, construction material will need to be improved as a new hotel, we found that doors/ sliding doors are not working smoothly all the time within the room. Some cracks can be found on the wall or floor too.
- More coconut trees and Plumeria trees can be planted to make the inside garden views more pleasant. Some other species and bamboo seems to be planted but it dries out, guess it might not be suitable to grow there.

Understand that Hotel is just newly established at the earlier of this year and believe if feedback are taken, it will definitely make a perfect stay for the tourists.

In general, I will still love to revisit again in the future!

Room Tip: Choose a room with direct pool access and with a sea view.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
theritzcarltonbali, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2015

Dear RedstarSs,

Greetings from the Ritz-Carlton Bali and thank you so much for your positive detailed TripAdvisor review. I am delighted to read that the family and yourself had a great stay experience at our resort during your recent stay at our resort.

Your choice of our Sawangan Junior suite with direct pool access is indeed one of the most favorite room categories for families, thanks to its size of 99 sqm. as well as its direct access to the lagoon pool located right in front of the suite terrace at the lower level of each of the guest wing. Your valuable recommendations such as increasing the lighting during dinner time as well as adding additional landscaping, and upgrading the finishing will be shared with our respective teams for assessment and implementation.

Our hotel is indeed located just five minutes' drive from Bali Collection, Nusa Dua's main shopping and entertainment arcade, a place to shop for souvenirs, groceries and enjoy a wide variety of shops and restaurants. We also offer a 24 hours in-room dining option in case our guests would arrive late at night, when restaurants would be closed.

Thank you for highlighting the exceptional and attentive level of services provided throughout your stay by our Ladies and Gentlemen namely Winda, Omey, Eva and our buggy service team. I will definitely be sharing with them your positive review as I am sure that it will further add to everyone's motivation to always exceed our guests expectations.

My personal thank you for recommending our hotel to TripAdvisor readers and to future potential guests. On behalf of all our Ladies and Gentlemen, I look forward to welcoming you back to your “home away from home” here at the Ritz-Carlton Bali.

Reviewed 24 October 2015

I was travelling with my husband to Bali and stay with The Ritz-Carlton for the first time. The view from the upper deck is simply breathtaking, the room is wonderful and spacious, and the service is just top notch. I have one name with me which is Michelle from Guest Relation, she simply took service to the next level. She welcome us with smile and it feels like home. Michelle also took a very good care of us during our stay and provided us with everything we need. Best service we ever had so far!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hohoho46

Dear hohoho46,

Greetings from The Ritz-Carlton, Bali!

Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience and glad to read that both of you and your husband had a memorable time and great vacation with us. It is a pleasure to read your positive insights on your TripAdvisor review and happy to read that you enjoyed our facilities starting from the spacious and wonderful room, to the resort view as well as for recognizing the top notch level of services provided by Michele and our guest relation team.

Once again, thank you for sharing a positive review and I look forward to be hosting you soon for another “perfect stay" at your home away from home here at The Ritz-Carlton, Bali!

Kairm Tayach

Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

Ritz Carlton Sawangan is unbelievably one of the best resort in bali, room is spacious and offers varieties from room to villas for all budgets.. but their main edge is the service. Absolutely exceptional... First class, you will never have in other places. Starting from the butler, Gatot and Radika, the front office manager gave an upgrade on the room which is pak Eka, and the coordination with the butler is simply exquisite. Top class team.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank andrewnawruz

Dear Andrewnawruz,

Greetings from The Ritz-Carlton, Bali!

Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience with us and glad to read that you had a fantastic stay during your recent holidays. Thank you so much for recognizing our team members through TripAdvisor review who extended "exceptional services" as described in your review and I will be delighted to share your positive note with Gatot, Radika and Eka, which I am sure that they will be thrilled with your recognition.

On behalf of all our Ladies and Gentlemen, I am looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable holiday at “your home away from home” here at The Ritz-Carlton, Bali!

With my best regards,

Reviewed 22 October 2015

I was travelling with my girlfriend to celebrate our anniversary. To be honest, the massive construction beside is a major let down for us and plus the beach is in low tide condition when we arrive. BUT let me talk about the service here. Michelle, from Guest Relation, has been very helpful and attentive to us during our stay. She greeted us once with smile and helped us during the check in process. She is also explained about the hotel features and facilities very clearly to us. And she is actually manage to convince us to stay (because at first after looking at the condition we wanted to move to another hotel) and reassure us that the construction wont bother us anymore once we are in our room. 5 stars for the service that Michelle provided.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear JH032,

Greetings from The Ritz-Carlton, Bali!

Thank you for choosing us to celebrate your anniversary and I am thrilled to learn that you had a memorable experience during your stay. Thank you so much for your TripAdvisor review entitled as "The Best service I ever experienced" and recognizing Michelle for her warm and genuine care. I will personally share with her your comment as I am sure it will further add to Michelle's and the whole team motivation to always exceed our guest expectations.

Our beach is like in most areas in Bali, experiences the low or high tide effect twice a day, with this natural phenomenon accentuated depending on the seasons as well as the full moon period every month. With our main pool located right in front of our beach (separated only by a wooden deck where long chairs lye and our Gazebos are), swimming alternative is available 24 hours right on the same spot.

On behalf of all our Ladies and Gentlemen, I am looking forward to be hosting you back in the near future for another memorable holidays at The Ritz-Carlton, Bali.