4,957 results
All reviews zen pool circus team deck restaurant main bar chef de village flying trapeze nightly shows special thanks a la carte restaurant water sports family holiday late breakfast great holiday sports activities pool games beach bar interconnecting rooms
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Checked in yesterday. Have not made it around the resort yet, however the rooms are a huge disappointment and so was dinner. The rooms have a musty smell and are so dated. These resort rooms need a major face lift. Both our rooms are freezing and temp control on low still makes for a very cold room. We did request extra blanket and it was delivered quickly by housekeeping, it’s stained and I’m not sure about it’s cleaniness. Although there is a nice breeze outside we still can’t leave the door open all night as there is no screen balcony door. The room is clean except for the balcony loungers which are pretty filthy. The amenities in the bathroom are good except the towels. Only one hand towel and two bath. No faceclothe or extra hand towel. My kids have a room next door which had ants and someone was to come and spray the room last night. The restaurant was mainly seafood which I do eat, however I just didn’t try any. The rest of the food was average. I’m hoping the food will be better. I’m looking forward to exploring the activities and I hope this makes up for the rooms that are way below my expectations for the price we’ve paid. I will definitely update this review after seeing the rest of the resort.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Eff P
Club Med E, General Manager at Club Med Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Eff P,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Club Med Bali and for sharing your first impression of the resort.

However, we are sorry that your initial experience was not up to your expectations. We will not fail to pass on your remarks to the departments concerned for both the rooms and the food.

We continuously seek to improve the quality of the services offered at Club Med, and we hope that this first day did not prevent you from enjoying the rest of your holidays in our resort.

We hope that you had a more enjoyable experience with our all-inclusive activities and had a chance to meet our amazing GO team.

Thank you once again for sharing your comments, which will definitely help us in improving our resort.

We’d love to welcome you back soon.

Your Club Med Bali Team

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Being able to say that one place can cater for 27 of us ages 73years to l3months and everyone (except the baby who loved his Babyboo pram provided by Club Med Bali) come away and say they all had the time of their lives, says a lot about this establishment.
From great staff in the kids clubs, to welcoming staff and smiles always, for Horace a lovely chef who went out of his way to cook special gluten free meals for 3 of our party, for Jeremie (chief of the village) who went out of his way to mingle with us all and see if we were all happy and who I am very grateful for arranging a ground floor room for me as I had great difficulty climbing 3 sets of stairs with a bad knee, for Rosie in the bar such a lovely lady and who has worked here for 30years.
We also had a few issues with a smelly room (air conditioner needed attention and a toilet seat that needed fixing )and both were done quickly and efficiently.. the other two incidences were two of our group needed medical attention, which was given quickly with great follow up by Club Med and the rafting company. I could go on and on but a BIG THANKYOU to all of you at Club Med Bali we all enjoyed our time with you and would encourage friends to visit you.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Club Med E, General Manager at Club Med Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Hello Lee P,

Thank you very much for sharing your lovely comments with us. What a pleasure to read this review! We are really happy to hear that you and your group had the time of your lives in Club Med Bali. Thank you for choosing to stay with us; we had a great time welcoming you in our resort.

It is encouraging to hear that we’ve impacted your stay positively in our own unique ways and made this holiday special and memorable. We will not fail to share all your compliments with all of our superb G.O team. We are also glad that the little ones had an amazing experience with the Kids Club.

Thank you again, we appreciate your kind review as it motivates us to continuously provide a high standard of service to our guests.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I had the privilege and joy of staying for a week with my family at the start of July 2018, my first Club Med stay, and it was simply terrific on so many levels.
I want to in particular applaud and thank the awesome Yoga instructors Lisa and Love. Their highly professional, patient and happy instruction was a joy to be part of every day.
It was the icing on the cake.
Thank you Lisa and Love, Namaste!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Hello Mike P,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review. We are really glad that you enjoyed your first Club Med experience. It was a pleasure to welcome you and your family.

We were happy to read that you particularly enjoyed the Yoga experience and that our instructors helped make your stay memorable. We will definitely pass on your appreciation to them.

We cannot wait to see you again in Club Med Bali.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Overall a disappointment and will never again do a Club Med again. Prepaid for 5 days of Baby med childminding service; turned out it wasn't well run and our usually super social 15month old actually hated it. Balled his eyes out whilst the staff were literally at a loss how to distract or pacify. End day no baby med and no break for hubby and I either. Asked for a refund for rest of prepaid service, staff there told us no issue at all but have to sort out through Singapore office. Singapore office said only a credit allowed no refund and proceeded to ignore some emails until we threatened to track down their global office. Speaks volumes about the disjointed, small mindedness of Club Med to want to fight guests over unused services. And my worst experience of all; staff are trained to hone in to Caucasians and serve them whilst walking by Asians as if we are transparent. Well, your loss.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank MamaC2I
Reviewed 13 July 2018

This was our second Club Med experience. Overall we had a great time but we did not find the majority of the G.O's as friendly as in our first experience in Phuket. We often walked past G.O's and were ignored, there was always a large group of them on the same table at all meals. It wasn't until our last day that a G.O joined us for a meal.
There were some that do deserve a mention: Naomi at the bar was such a lovely girl, she was naturally friendly and always had a smile on her face. Anita in the restaurant was amazing, always smiling and great with our children, remembering their names and making them feel important. Maria who checked us in was a lovely girl, always smiling and upbeat. I often stayed up alone and she made sure I was ok (I stay away a lot on business, so I don't mind my own company)
I did have a strange experience the first night I was on my own, I was happy people watching in the bar area, I was aware of a man a couple of tables away watching me, when I went to return to my room I felt that I was being followed, I turned around and sure enough the same man was walking behind me, when I got to the stairs I confronted him and asked if he was following me, he said he was because the stairs can be tricky. I reasurred him that I was fine, but did feel a little shaken.
I didn't know if he was a G.O or a G.E as it was dark.
I was going to report it in the morning but then I saw him in the restaurant and he was indeed a G.O, I made a joke about him being my stalker and he said he wanted to make sure I got to my room safely. While this was a kind thing to do, maybe in future introduce yourself and offer to walk them back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Lizzylee67

Hello Lizzylee67,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy that you had a great time in our resort.

We have shared your compliments to the GOs mentioned, and we’re glad to hear that Anita and Maria helped make your stay feel more special. Your recognition definitely keeps our team motivated in providing quality experiences.

Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again in Club Med Bali!