All reviews crystal blue rempah rempah all inclusive package honeymoon suite ocean view blue restaurant cave dinner private beach sunset tour hospitality lounge afternoon tea indian ocean non alcoholic drinks pool suite shoulder massage west wing free flow
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Everything was superb:
Presentation
Pool area
Rooms
Cleanliness
What was truly exceptional (and a cut above) was the attention to detail and guests needs (customer service). They have managed to employ a super bunch of staff who are very professional (to be expected from a 5 star resort) but truly caring and friendly on top of it. Standouts were (just from my limited interaction): Nonik, Ririn, Billy.
If nothing else, these amazing staff would bring me back again. Don't get me wrong though, everything about this place is worth multiple visits. It really is THAT good!!

If lounging by the pool is a big thing for you, then a villa might be a better option as the communal pool has limited space.
Menu at the 2 restaurants is very comprehensive, and food quality and presentation is excellent.
Some of the better hotel coffee I've had. Milkshakes and ice-creams were good too.
Suite was very spacious and well appointed. Didn't want for anything.
Butler and cart service was great, and kept us lazy and spoilt.

Truly a highlight and probably the most enjoyable resort/hotel I've stayed in.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Warren F
Reviewed 10 October 2015

My husband and I took our children and grandchildren (9 of us) to Samabe during 28 Sept and 4 October 2015 and from the moment we arrived until we left, we were surrounded by the most awesome luxury and service we have ever experienced! The staff were so friendly and accommodating, nothing was too much trouble for them. We opted for the all-inclusive deal and had food and drink virtually "on tap". The spa treatments etc included in our deal were 'to die for' and you could chooses 1 every day, which we did and the cleanliness and professionalism of their spa staff was the best I've ever experienced! The resort was spotlessly clean and very well maintained however the only negative is that the pool area is a little small and fills up quickly if the resort is busy also the towels could do with being replaced as they were a bit discoloured and worn. The 2 restaurants served excellent food but could perhaps have a little more 'western' food to choose from, otherwise no fault could be found on the quality and service anywhere on the resort. Would go back tomorrow and is definitely a must for anyone visiting Bali, especially for a romantic or relaxing holiday. Loved every minute there and was sad to leave as many of the staff became like friends!

Room Tip: We had an Ocean View Family Suite that was 'huge' and beautifully furnished with ocean view from bedroom and balcony. Stunning views!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Ralf L, General Manager at Samabe Bali Suites & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2015

Dear Becky436,

Greetings from luxury side of paradise…

Thank you for the detailed feedback regarding our service and food. I understand that some of our guests prefer western food. Therefore, our restaurants are designed with different specialization. Rempah-Rempah Restaurant, our main dining restaurant serves Balinese, Asian, and Mediterranean restaurant, while Crystal Blue offers modern European food. If you prefer western food, we suggest you to enjoy the dishes in Crystal Blue. Moreover, our Executive Chef has vast experience of working in restaurants in the European countries make her specialized in European cuisine.

We are glad to welcome you as a part of our family in your next holiday.

Best Regards,

Ralf Luthe
General Manager Samabe Bali Suites & Villas

Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

I been in over 10 different all inclusive resort around the world but what I have experience in the Samabe tops everything I ever experience .

From the moment we met our Samabe airport pick up team till the check out everything was so smooth, friendly, very attentive .

We received a handphone upon our check in for direct connection with our butler team, anything we needed was well provided, from in room dining to special table set up, special food and an extra special birthday party for my partner. We enjoy every moment of our 6 nights stay . The Pool Villa, private, big and very comfortable with a great view. The beach is private, gave us the feeling that the beach is ours. I am not sure how I can best explain this holiday, but I felt 100 % satisfied with everything. Yes maybe the some staff doent have 100% international exposure, eg. some staff dont understand every word we say, but the smiles of all the team made you feel relaxed and they really did try their best to understand what we mean. Samabe...I will be your family member, put us on you list because soon we will be back.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BaliVillaN
Reviewed 6 October 2015

What an incredible 6 days....I was almost in tears when we had to leave.
This was our second trip to Bali but our 1st at Samabe and definitely will not be our last.
We have been very privileged to be able to travel quite a bit and Samabe is by far the most beautiful place that we have stayed in.
We took the all inclusive package and it was incredible! From the meals to the spa to the staff, it was all perfect.
Thank you to everyone for making this one of the most memorable family holidays ever.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor and it was perfect.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank SueFerreira
Reviewed 6 October 2015

My partner and I stayed here for 3 nights and it was AMAZING! We had our own little villa with a private pool and everything! it was just beautiful I can't even explain! Service was the best! Would definitely recommend this hotel to a couple, very romantic! Out of the hustle and bustle of the craziness of Bali too. LOVED IT!

Room Tip: I'm quite sure all the rooms come with the private pool but if not you need to get it!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple