1,404 results
All reviewsmulia resortjacuzzi on the balconyoasis poolsky barsoleil restauranthigh teaocean viewbreakfast and afternoon teapersonal butlerroyal suitesashimiprivate beachbuffet dinnerbeach resortliving roomluxury hotelour honeymoon
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Hotel itself is luxurious. Rooms at The Mulia are spacious and very comfortable. Food at the inhouse restaurants was excellent.
However, the staff engage in dishonest conduct...BEWARE! I was pressured into purchasing a gift card at the hotel. The gift card cost 200,000 Rupia (Approx $200AUD). It came with a 10% bonus, giving me 220,000 Rupia value. I was advised that the card could be used anywhere in the hotel, including at any of the restaurants. I was given an unequivocal guarantee. That evening, I had guests at the main restaurant ('The Cafe'). The staff at the restaurant refused to honor the card that was credited with money. But for the fact that we were entertaining guests at the hotel that evening, I would not have purchased the card. The staff's conduct was unconscionable and dishonest. The pressure to purchase the card came from a hotel staff member who clearly received an incentive for selling the card...what a great scam!!! Take patrons money, in return for credit at the hotel, and do not allow the patrons to use this credit!!!
The ordeal resulted in unhappiness and significantly detracted from our overall impression of The Mulia. The staff offered incentive to return to the hotel for a concert on September 1. I am confident that the incentive represents another scam. As such, I will not return to the Mulia. There are plenty of 5 star alternatives in Nusa Dua.

Stayed: July 2018
5  Thank Robert_I_Australia
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Absolutely magnificent all over, facilities, food, beach, location and service. The afternoon tea and frozen cocktails were a great way to get the party happening before a sumpicious dinner at the many restaurants. Brunch on Sunday at Soleil was to die for....adsolute heavan.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2018

To me, this is the finest beachside hotel in the world, and I've travelled all over the world and stayed in fabulous properties. Superb service, amenities, fabulous beach, butler service, simply superb.

Room Tip: Choose Mulia rather than Mulia Resort.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank derek_murphy
Reviewed 14 July 2018

No doubt this hotel is grand and stunning, but the attention to detail and quality of training for staff resort wide was well below average.

At every restaurant on site we went to, everything just took so long to be delivered. Staff don’t seem to have a great knowledge of service delivery. There are some fundamental issues in how this resort operates, some missing links in the chain.

Beverages took on average 15 minutes, and when your hot this isn’t ideal. It felt as if the drinks were coming from the other side of the resort.

The staff are genuinely beautiful people, which was nice, but it was consistently poor attention to detail and delays in service which just made the experience average. Not what I expected from this resort.

We did not see a duty manager the whole 6 days, not one person introducing themselves as the manager and asking how our experience was going. I thought this was very strange and it’s something I’d expect to see in every hotel or restaurant

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Dave_n_Al_81
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Mulia suite were unbelievable being beachfront meant you could sit in the spa on the massive balcony with a beautiful view, this place is fantastic very luxurious, all the staff and service were unreal, we loved breakfast as you order from al a carte and you can order as many things as you like plus they have a cart with pastry cakes doughnuts etc to help yourself too absolutely delicious
Also they have a lovely high tea in afternoon either English or Asian and any cocktails wine beer you would like. This part of the Mulia has a massive private pool for guests os Mulia suites only with fab cabanas with staff to get you whatever you want, plus you can go to all the other pools on the resort, we loved the beach bar too as it has the most massive swim up bar I’ve ever seen!
Kids pool was great as were the staff there, always ready to lay towels on sun beds and give you water
We also did the Sunday brunch which is a definite must do
I could go on and on as we loved it so much but maybe just book it and see for yourself you won’t be disappointed

Room Tip: The earl suite was absolutely fantastic
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family