1,404 results
All reviewsmulia resortjacuzzi on the balconyoasis poolsky barsoleil restauranthigh teaocean viewbreakfast and afternoon teapersonal butlerroyal suitesashimiprivate beachbuffet dinnerbeach resortliving roomluxury hotelour honeymoon
Reviewed 30 March 2016

Wow.
I was expecting a lovely brunch but this was on another level. Payment for 3 adults of AU$210 included buffet, any dishes from a la carte menu ans "chefs specials" which arrived periodically at our table.The buffet includes unlimited lobster, prawns and the largest and freshest oysters I have ever seen. At least 7 types of carved meats, and seafood you can order cooked. Japanese, Asian, salads and so on. We tried a couple of pasta tastings from the a la carte, yummy.
Desserts were so delicious. often at buffets they can taste the same, fairly tasteless. The desserts at this brunch were so yummy I wanted to try as many as I could fit in. It was Easter Sunday and a "surprise" arrived at our table of Easter treats, beautiful to look at and very tasty.
We tried the ice cream, freshly made and a spectacle to watch, using liquid nitrogen and placed on top our our chosen fruits.
The chocolate fountain was huge but there was no way we could attempt to eat any more.
Terrific value, entertaining, the very best staff and service, gorgeous surrounds and the most delicious and well presented food I have ever seen.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank wendy1053

Dear USAbound,
Thank yo for your feedback we are thrilled to read how much you have enjoyed our Sunday Brunch at Soleil. It is after all, the best brunch in Bali!.
We look forward to welcome you back!
The Mulia management

Reviewed 29 March 2016

First time in Bali and really glad that we have made the right choice. We stayed here for two nights and our room size - Royal Suite Ocean Court w Breakfast was perfect! Absolutely loved the Ocean pool as well as the private and quiet beach! We dined at Table8 and The cafe for breakfast and buffet selection was exceptional. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food that served by those restaurants. Definitely will come back to stay at their villa next visit. Terima Kasih The Mulia! =)

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Jenny P,
Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to learn that The Mulia exceeded your expectations, especially the food quality in our food and beverage outlets.
We hope to see you back with us soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2016

One word to describe our stay in this award-winning resort : excellent! We were travelling with three children and this hotel provided everything for families like us. We stayed at Royal Suite Ocean Court and the suite's size was perfect. The room provided partial ocean view and the garden with luxurious bathroom (including automatic hands-free toilet to die for!!). They provided us with two beds consisting of one big-sized master bed and one smaller sofa bed...great for two adults and three kids. The room rate included breakfast and the buffet selection was superb from classic continental breakfast, Asian delicacies...waffles, pancakes, super delicious yoghurts...name it :) There was less waiting time if you came early and as it gets late, the line tends to be building up. They are serving breakfast till' 11 am. The other feature that I love about staying here is The Mulia Kidz....offering free activities daily from am to pm that surely your kids will like. My children played in the beach alternating with the kids' pool...and they were having such a splendid time...especially on the kids pool. The pool water was warm...suitable for little babies and their siblings. They also offer free airport transfer services (I found it very helpful) depending on your room package. So yes....I am giving thumbs up...likes..smiles...for The Mulia and its wonderful staffs for providing us such excellence service and making our stay in Bali, memorable and wonderful. I am totally recommending this hotel...for families...for honey-mooners..for newly-weds..for those who just long for a holiday well-spent :) Thank you The Mulia. Terima Kasih.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Dear Sheila A,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are thrilled to read how much you have enjoyed our facility and services, especially our kids club.
We look forward to welcome you back for another fantastic stay!

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed at The Mulia over Easter for 4 nights. The place is fantastic. I've stayed in many nice hotels around the world and this is one of the best. The resort is quite large, but never feels overcrowded because it is very sprawling - you will always find a private spot. Try to stay in one of the suites at "The Mulia" (the Resorts is divided into three parts, The Mulia, the Resort and the Villas), right on the beach. The butler services is a plus, and the butlers are very nice, professional and overall extremely helpful.
If there was one thing that could be improved even more, there seems to be relatively few staff around the pool and beach area in front of the suites, which sometimes makes for a slightly longer wait for service. But then that is compared to the rest of the hotel, where service is exceptional.
Will definitely be back and can warmly recommend this place to anyone. It hasn't won the prizes for nothing....

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Chris_SIN_CH
TheMuliaB, Manager at The Mulia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2016

Dear Chris_SIN_CH,
Thank you for this wonderful feedback!
We are thrilled to learn that The Mulia has exceeded your expectations.
Our Butler team will be very pleased to learn that their services made your stay even more special! We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Mulia is a beautiful resort with water everywhere in the resort. You can get lost in this place. Water as decor and water in pools, 4 levels of swimming pools, then a private pool for the villas and suites.

We went with a few friends and check in was a breeze for some of us but for one couple who had paid for a king size bed room, they could not provide and was giving a double bed. Check in staff weren't as helpful when it came to accommodating their paid request and kept us waiting for 3 hrs at the lobby.

My toddler baby of 20 months found a teddy near the mulia kidz sign up area and was playing with it just a little out of place of how it was placed and they all came rushing to say that it's not ok. Which really it's just a baby. I guess there are standards but there should be a standard on talking to ones child.

Anyway, apart from that, the rooms were spacious and beautiful, the beds were sooooo comfortable! I cannot say I've been on a more comfortable bed in my life and I've been to a lot of hotels. My husband who is 6feet tall, the bed was super king and fit him with loads of extra space. He moves so much in his sleep, however I was shocked to see him wake up in the same position tht he slept in. And this was all 3 nights that we stayed there. Beds and pillows are awesome!!! Just perfect!

We always used the beach pool (infinity pool) which had black mats all over the place. I did not understand why, until a friend cut his foot on some broken tiles and was bleeding all over. Life guards came to help but didn't seem like anyone cared about the broken tiles and we're all aware of it. There were no signs to say be careful. They didn't really seem sorry for this hazard at all and kids were swimming left and right and tiles breaking and coming off left and right.

The VIP pool that the website shows is off limits even for pictures. Staff were very rude to not let anyone go there unless u stay at the suites or villas. Even to take pictures! They let a few of our friends pass but not us which was very rude!

Breakfast spread was amazingly huge but nothing fancy or amazing.

Nothing I would go back for really apart for the beds, views, and it's just a nice hotel but the service is so robotic I didn't enjoy it. Maybe I will go back just for my toddler who loved walking around the resort! But there are many other resorts with space to walk around.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
TheMuliaB, Manager at The Mulia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Your review is posted to the wrong property website; although we are under the same flagship, The Mulia is a 111 suites beachfront Boutique Hotel, separate from the Mulia Resort, which is the property you stayed at. If you would kindly re-submit your review to the right property, the Mulia Resort manager will be able to address your comment.
We thank you again for your kind understanding.
The Management