All reviews faces restaurant day bed deluxe single pavilion private pool outdoor shower our honeymoon the general manager tapa bar beach club candlelight dinner tapas cooking class absolute bliss geger beach executive chef min drive free transport
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on a couples holiday and the location, staff, service, amenities, cleanliness and atmosphere was beautiful. We will definitely be back as The Bale made our romantic getaway even more romantic. Thank you all staff and especially Riska!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
André P, General Manager at The Bale, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear Olga O,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind words about your vacation. I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us very much.
We have a wonderful team that always strive to meet all the expectations of our guests. I am pleased that you mentioned this!
I will certainly inform all our Family members, of course, first of all Riska, about your review and of course I'll be glad to see you again with us. Please tell me if you plan your next visit to the glorious island of Bali.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Me and my friend had a wonderful 3 night's stay at the Bale. The resort was beautiful and the villa was amazing - so plush and spacious, beautifully decorated, with a largish pool and garden and outdoor pavilion. I loved how the pool could be accessed from the bathroom which had an outdoor and indoor shower. All the little touches - like the fruit, biscuits, complimentary drinks, and even mosquito spray, straw bag - were wonderful. The staff were the highlight of our stay. From the reception girls to the waiters and waitresses at breakfast and the drivers who picked us from the airport and took us around Nusa Dua. All so lovely and gentle and helpful! Riska and Andi served us at breakfast and were so nice. The food was pretty special! I loved the fact that we could order what we wanted from a menu and everything was so tasty, esp the Bale Benedict and orange pancakes and the nasi goring which unfortunately I only discovered on the day we were leaving! All in all a wonderful stay. Felt so welcomed and spoiled. I hope to be back one day soon. Thank you for the great experience.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear siulin2018,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind words about your vacation. We are very grateful that you chose The Balé for your holiday. I am pleased to understand that we could meet your expectations. We are sure that we could become your home far from home.
I will certainly inform all Family members, of course, first of all Andi and Riska, about your review and, of course, I will be glad to see you again with us. Please tell me if you are planning your next visit to the glorious island of Bali.

Once again, thank you for staying with us!

André and The Balé Family

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We stayed there only last three days of our honey moon trip but it was a great experience. The staff is available and special in every detail, ready to support guests to ensure a unique experience. The property has a private shuttle service for each move. The SPA staff is optimally trained and competent, and the proposed massages allow you to enjoy Balinese tradition. During our stay we were suggested to see the DevDan show, an amazing musical about Indonesian dances. GREAT!!!
The hotel has a great studied design so you don't even feeel you are in a touristic facility rather than you mostly feel at home. Silence, tranquility, kindness and a serene atmosphere made our journey special and unforgettble

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
André P, General Manager at The Bale, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Christina, Dear Andrea,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind words about your vacation. Thank you for such high rating! I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us very much. For us it is very pleased to understand that you felt at home.

As I told you during your stay, I enjoy by myself every moment at my hotel and I'm really glad that I'm on this with you on the same wavelength. Of course I also like that you liked the DevDan Show I recommended to you. This is an unforgettable performance!

We have a wonderful team that always strive to meet all the expectations of our guests. I am pleased that you mentioned this as well, as well as magnificent massages in our SPA.
I will certainly inform all our Family members about your review and of course I'll be glad to see you again with us. Please tell me if you plan your next visit to the glorious island of Bali.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We had a great stay at The Bale the food was absolutely delicious the staff went above and beyond.
The villa was clean and spacious with loads of extras like a jar of cookies Yum! If you are looking for a holiday without the noise and crowds of a resort i can not fault the Bale and look forward to returning in the future.

Dear podja2017,

We have a wonderful team that always strive to meet all the expectations of our guests. I am pleased that you mentioned this as well, as well as the great food which we offer in our restaurant. I agree that the cookies in the Villa are very yummy, I also love them very much.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

If your looking for heaven on earth, this is the place you want to be!!

Stayed here for 7 nights and there is really nothing to complain about! From the very moment we were picked up by the hotel at the airport, every single staff member we came across was so friendly, caring and kind.

The villa itself is stunning and spacious, there is a lot both room inside and outside. The bathroom has all the different toiletries you could possibly think and the hotel has really thought about every single last detail possible. There are mosquito vapours and repellent available. Cookies in a jar. Fruit replenished daily. 24 hour butler service.

Aside from the beautiful property, my most favourite part of the stay was definitely being surrounded by the staff. I cannot express how lovely they are, the drivers are ridiculously polite and helpful, the ladies at the spa and so friendly and happy and the general maintenance staff always said hi with a smile on their faces.

Food is splendid! You would never feel hungry at this hotel because they feed you to the max! There is the option to take breakfast inside the villa which is amazing but we preferred to dine at the restaurant because of the amazing staff there. It really felt great to see them every morning and they are just so polite and personable, its incredible! Chef Nadi and his assistant were amazing with the cooking class and all the waiters/waitresses were just angels! I can't remember everyone of their names but I do remember Riska and Andi! Huge thank you to the team there and made us sad to leave and say goodbye.

Haven't stayed in such a perfect hotel in a while and would hands down recommend this place if you're looking for an unforgettable holiday! Loved it and will definitely be recommending this to friends and family!

Thank you so much!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Phoebe H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind words about your vacation. We really appreciate your attention to all the details. Of course, we are very grateful that you chose The Balé for your holiday. I am pleased to understand that we could meet your expectations.
We have a wonderful team that always strives to satisfy all the expectations of our guests. I'm glad that you mentioned this, as well as the excellent food that we offer in our restaurant. Also thank you for visiting our cooking class, which, according to our guests, is the best in the Nusa Dua area. Now you can share to your close people delicious food, this small wonderful part of Bali.
I will certainly inform all Family members about your review and, of course, I will be glad to see you again with us. Please tell me if you are planning your next visit to the glorious island of Bali.

Once again, thank you for staying with us!

André and The Balé Family