We were three families .all pure vegetranian. So kitchen was must. This is best we got nearest to beach. Two good bedrooms with lavish decor. Other two rooms share a toilet . Frida and Ilo were good. Good for two couples and four kids.
1. Located at the end of a 100 meters long very narrow lane (no street lights after dark) and right next to a big swamp and garbage dump. Other properties in the lane are run down not so fortunate group of residences (not luxurious area).
2. The Villa is absolutely infested with flies. Thousands of them. You just cant not stay in the open area of the Villa for a minute without being swarmed by hundreds of flies.
3. The decorative fish ponds around the bedrooms and kitchen has more loud and ugly frogs than fish.
4. Bathroom/Kitchen water has very strong sulphuric smell. The whole villa is also smelly.
5. Wrongly designed property. With hint of a rain, water starts accumulating in the open plan kitchen and dining area and then starts seeping in the bedrooms.
6. Due to the proximity with the Swamp, the Swimming Pool get regular visits from frogs and even crab. Not safe for children.
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
The Villa was huge, very clean and hidden away from all the hustle and bustle but still close enough to be where all the action is. The owner/manager was there to meet us at the Villa on arrival and even organised the airport transfer for us prior to arriving. We had a live in maid and a chef on hand that came every morning and had breakfast ready as we woke up. Fantastic place, definitely stay again and recommend to friends!
|Check-in / front desk||Service|