1,451 results
All reviewspool access roomchinese touristsfree mini barprivate beachscoopon dealbig bathtubindonesian restaurantwater blownice beachbeach bardeluxe roomcoffee machinedirect accessinfinity poolnusa dua areabuffet breakfastmain pool
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

The Hotel is New and very clean.
Breakfast is just ok. Nothing special. But we enjoy the room as it is very clean and big and comfortable.

Compare to other similar hotel, Inaya is relatively cheaper.

Would like to come back to Inaya someday

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Not greeted on arrival, room was full of ants, showers stunk!!!, no privacy at all as the pool was facing the foot path so everyone would stare! Mould around the bottom of the shower! Ordered food by the pool - was terrible and took forever. Food came out half an hour of each other and they didnt have what was on the menu. The worst tortilla wrap and sandwich i have ever had. Hired the bikes that were so old, rusty, flat tryes and hardly any breaks for $4.50 NZ an hour. When we rode down the road we found brand new bikes for $2 NZ an hour. Is this place trying to lose customers? The only thing this place has going for it is the beach. Sooo disapointed. If you want to make a local call they will charge you. The air con was so noisy and was dripping on the floor, i nearly slipped over. My friend got bitten by something in the bed. Asked for a king and got 2 doubles pushed together. Poor english. Nothing exciting happening here! The list goes on! Ppl try to sell you things on the beach, NOT A 5 STAR. If you go to a real 5 star then you will notice the difference. I am writing this review while still at this resort, that is how disapointed i am.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
7  Thank Laurajayned12
Inaya P, Public Relations Manager at INAYA Putri Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Dear Laurajayned12,

Thank you for choosing INAYA Putri Bali, and taking some of your valuable time to write an honest review about us, based on your experience here at the resort.

Here at INAYA, we take great pride in ensuring the satisfaction of our guests, and it is heartbreaking for us to learn of the discontentment you had during your time with us. It is always a priority for our resort to provide a most memorable stay. However there are times where regretfully, we aren't able to meet the expectations set on us. We sincerely apologize for your discomfort; please rest assured that the management is currently looking into the issues mentioned to see what we can do to improve the situation.

We do hope that one day you will give us another chance in the near future, to regain your trust and show you the exceptional experience that we are confident in delivering.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We enjoyed our stay at Inaya Putri. The room was clean and tidy. There was heavy rain at the time of checkin. We were stuck in the reception area for almost an hour. There could have been better arrangement made to have exta umberallas or buggy vehicle. In-room dining call service needs improvement. The person taking the call needs to understand English better. Had a mix up and ended beef on my plate which I dont eat. Similarly when we left no one even noticed us. Once our bill was settled, we requested for water and after waiting for almost 10 mins, we just walked away to our waiting cab. Customer service needs more improvement overall. The break fast spread was good. There is a wide range of variety. The staff at the restuarants are very good. The customer service in the all the restuarants we visited was good. The person's getting food for in-room dining also displayed good customer service. Overall we had a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank jagdishj2000

Dear jagdishj2000,

It is always a pleasure to hear from a satisfied guest. Your constructive feedback on the service offered at the resort is very appreciated in our continuous effort to maintain and improve our guest experience, and we will surely take them into considerations to further improve service offered.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We look forward to the day we can welcome you back, hopefully in a not too distant future.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

This is, overall, a very good hotel. The pool/beach area is simply superb, and is definitely the stand-out from the trip. For ease of reading, I'll list PROs and CONs:

PROs:

* Spacious room that is well appointed. The bathroom does feel unnecessarily large though, and could be better used for some more 'room' space.
* Swim-up pool is good, but it's shared with 4 other rooms, so not private at all.
* Comfortable bed, comfortable pillows, good linen.
* Fairly comprehensive room-service menu, that was actually rather tasty (the food, not the menu!)
* Helpful staff who are always smiling
* Good location - a short walk from 'Bali Collection'. This is 100% a tourist trap, but still worth going.
* Good value for money - room was a decent rate, and the food/drinks were well priced. I was expecting price gouging, but this wasn't the case.
* The internet is actually useable! As you may find at other Bali destinations, decent internet is an absolute luxury.

CONs:
* This is one of those hotels where they will absolutely not go 'above and beyond' for you. Early checkin? No. Late checkout? 2pm is the LATEST before you have to pay for the room. I arrived at 12, and acknowledged that I was early. I asked if I could perhaps get an early check-in, as it was a billion degrees outside and I desperately needed to 'refresh'. I was told to come back at 1, and then at 2. So basically, no early checkin. The first room I was given absolutely stank of smoke, and I immediately requested a change. This was granted.
* The breakfast is quite average. It's heavily geared towards the Chinese clientele, and has very little in terms of traditional breakfast items. It's not *bad*, but it definitely doesn't stand out.
* The lobby area is mind-blowingly hot. It is an open-air area, and there is no airconditioning, and no breeze. This makes any interaction in this area utterly unbearable.
* Checkout took over 20 minutes, and I have no idea why. By the point, I was drenched in sweat.

Overall, I would probably stay at this property again. They certainly don't make you feel 'special', but sometimes that's okay. The rooms are big and comfortable, the food is decent, the beach/pool is spectacular, and it's good value for money.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank Kevin C

Dear Kevin C,

Thank you for choosing INAYA Putri Bali, and taking some of your valuable time to write an honest review about us, based on your experience at the resort.

We appreciate the detailed comment you have on our resort. Please rest assured that all of them have been noted by our management, to further improve the quality of service provided at the resort.

We all look forward to have you again at the resort, hopefully with a better and upgraded excellence that is in keeping of both your standard, and ours.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

We stayed here for three days, and glad we did. This is a huge resort complex that is common in Nusa Dua, and has much to offer. The staff is fantastic -- the people we met in Bali are amazing in general -- and that continued to the staff.

The room: a spacious standard room with king bed (two twins pushed together, but not noticeable), a mini-fridge stocked with a few waters and sodas that are free and replenished daily. The room itself isn't designed to stay inside, but was nice. The AC was on point. The shower and bathtub are highlights. Rainfall shower. Standalone bathtub.

The on-site restaurant, that we visited for breakfast, was great. We came from Ubud, and the 'local' food we ordered was on par with the standard Ubud spots we stopped by. We recommend the al la carte breakfast vs. the all you can eat buffet.

The beach: amazing! the resort has a private section of the beach with beach umbrellas and super comfortable beach chairs. You can get a limited food menu their as well.

I wouldn't dedicate my next trip to Nusa Dua, but if I did, I'd do INAYA again.

Room Tip: Ground level rooms offer a walk out pool that's shared by the ~4/5 rooms to you left or right.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple