Melia Bali
Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$146
  • Breakfast included
US$189
US$178
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$133
US$477
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$162
  • Beachfront
Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$117
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$142
US$616
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$246
Bali Nusa Dua Hotel(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$74
Agoda.com
6,104 results
All reviewslevel loungesorrento restaurantyhi spalevel experiencefamily roomlotus restaurantel patioall inclusive packagelagoon access suitegarden villabeach restaurantkids clubjunior suiteour honeymoonlow tidelagoon poolbeach front
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I've been visit Melia BTDC 3times in last 1year (7nights, 5 nights and 4nights).
My last visit 1month ago

We dont like this hotel But WE LOVE this hotel.

All the staff very warm and nice. Pool is great. My kids really enjoyed the pool.

And this hotel have a lots of activities. There is movie night at the garden for kids or we can learn how to cook (cooking class). And others activities

My fave staff is Pak Lagu and kitchen team. I can ordered my special pizza. :)

Will be back soon

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This was a luxury holiday. Staff extremely polite and friendly. Fantastic pool and gardens. Not too busy around the pool enjoyed the aquasize in the pool. Food was delicious and nightly entertainment of traditional dancing,recommend to pre book the restaurant you want. I used the gym again that was quiet. Great departure facilities use of showers and free tea or coffee.Would highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

As good as in the past years. Still a beautiful location with superbe service and nice and helpful people. What we have missed this year was the Italian restaurant. It‘s still named Sorrento, but it is a Spanish restaurant now. Also a point to think about are the new rules about the discount booklets, only disapointing.

Room Tip: Garden Villas
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived very early morning after having travelled for 25 hours with a 7 year old child. The reception was a bit disappointing compared to other Asian countries where you are welcomed in a traditional warm and welcoming. However, this was not the low point. We arrived in our suite, which I had imagined to be luxurious from the way Southall Travel had sold it. It was very similar to a farmhouse log cabin we had previously visited in Somerset. This would be perfect for family with teenagers but it was completely u suitable for us as we would not have left my grandson alone downstairs whilst my daughter and I slept upstairs. I have previously always booked with Hayes and Jarvis and this would be the last time I book with Southall travel, where the Nathan, the sales rep highlighted the pool room and then sold the junior suite.

I went to the Hospitality Manager, the next morning and within half an hour of hearing my story and distress, managed to find us a pool room that we were expecting. Once his was arranged, we have found the stay amazing. The site is like paradise, each and every member of staff greets you when you go past with a smile, and nothing is too much for them. I have traveled to many 5/6 star luxury destinations around the world and for customer care, this comes on the same level with the ‘La Piroque’ in Maritious, and the ‘Shangri La in Kuala Lumpar, Malaysia’ when it comes to attending to personalised needs in a big hotel. I would recommend the hotel to anyone who would like to visit Bali.

The hotel also offers a great kids club and adult programme towards understanding the principles of Balinese traditions and making sure that the patrons experience is u inquest and doesn’t become like any other hotel in the world offering a beach holiday. I am really glad we have stayed here.

Thank you to all the staff from top down who have and are making our stay better each day.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dipti S
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Melia for 6 nights and had a lovely time. The gardens and water features are meticulous and the team, everyone from cleaning to waiters to gardeners, are always smiling and greeting us. Food was lovely and pretty much all the waiters and waitresses were super helpful and accommodating especially when it came to the needs of children. Although my little one had to be supervised on the kids club as was too young to be on own, she absolutely loved it in there and I was happy to go there to. Rooms were also nice, we stayed on the ground floor and was able to view the beautiful sand drawings each day. Hopefully get to go back one day

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family