6,301 results
All reviews palace club chess bar tamarind restaurant premier room bali collection nusa dua beach other hotels beautiful hotel balinese style beach front relaxing holiday our honeymoon swim up bar club room beautiful beach afternoon tea kids club
Reviewed 19 July 2016

The purpose of my visit to Bali was to get away from the stresses of life. Once I checked in, I was taken to my room and all I can say is...amazing! The room was very spacious, clean, fresh and welcoming. I ate at Sandro's Pizzeria and Tamarind. In Tamarind, chef Vidi catered to my vegetarian diet, and was more than willing to cater to my requests. The waiting staff - Erica, Putri, Lastini, Adi, and many many more were absolutely lovely, nothing asked was ever too much. The facilities are fantastic, and I would recommend this property to anyone staying in Bali.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
5  Thank Priya P
Reviewed 18 July 2016

This hotel is a very nice experience. It is good value for money. It is in a good location. It has everything you need. I'd say the 5th star probably isn't quite as shiny as other 5 star hotels I've stayed in but that is reflected in the price.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2016

Stayed here for one night to relax. I wish I had booked for an extra day since it is so chill here. The restaurant and hotel staff were all very nice. The property was very clean and roomy. I loved the breakfast too. The beach was very clean with clear water. You can sit on the beach chairs, and nobody would bother you. This is the place to be if you want to relax.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
6  Thank Mark C
Reviewed 18 July 2016

This was our 3rd time staying at the hotel, and everything was as expected.Great service, rooms and location. The staff was very professional and nothing was too much trouble. The grounds are kept pristine and plenty of things for our two young boys to do. We were lucky enough to be involved in the release of 129 baby turtles which have their hatching grounds along the hotels beach. The hotel made great effort for everyone to be involved in the baby turtle release back into the ocean and the event was a great success. We will be back same time next year.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
6  Thank stefanocQ2704DV
Dermot B, Manager at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear Stephan,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property.
I am delighted that you enjoyed a great stay at the Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa.
We work hard to make every stay a memorable occasion and it is very encouraging for our team to receive such positive feedback, which I will indeed share with them.
We look forward to welcoming you back once again in the future.
Matur Suksma,
Dermot Birchall
Resident Manager

Reviewed 18 July 2016

We had a very relaxing end to our holiday we were in Seminyak for 5 days then followed by 3 days in Nusa dua it was a great end to a very relaxing family holiday. We have been to Nusa dua many times but this is our first visit to Nusa dua beach hotel, we will return again and will recommend it to our friends thanks guys for a great end to our holiday

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
6  Thank perth6030

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property.
It is great to hear that our team looked after you and your family so well and that you had time to enjoy the gardens and the pools, which I would agree are a great attraction.
We pride ourselves in offering a relaxing and tranquil Authentically Balinese resort experience and I am delighted you got the opportunity to experience this for a second time.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.
Terima Kasih,