2,294 results
All reviewsgrand nikkoshore restaurantthe cliffvilla loungejungle campmandara spaocean viewprivate beachkids clubjapanese restaurantevery hourindian oceanhigh teabeach frontfamily roomswim up barpool side
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Hilton Bali Resort for one week with 5 other friends, all aged 19/20. We stayed during the renovation and can confidently say that the works that are underway did not effect us around the resort and noise was not an issue.
(Also a gold Honors member)

I booked 3 rooms, one of which was a ‘King Deluxe Ocean View Room’ with the other two ‘Twin Deluxe Ocean View Rooms.’
Around one week before arrival I received an email from the reservations team saying that they had to cancel my booking and rebook again as I had exceeded the room occupancy for the 3 rooms which was quite confusing as I only had booked for 2 adults in each room.
I had also only realised once at the hotel that when the booking was changed that they rebooked at a higher rate per night than what I had originally. But reception was quick to rectify which was good.

Our king room was actually a twin room and the housekeeping staff were quick to come in and push the two beds together and change the sheets. Was a bit disappointed to not have a proper king bed as that’s what I signed up for when booking. The bed also didn’t seem to be the ‘Hilton Dream Bed’ because it certainly wasn’t as comfy.
Otherwise the room was clean and we were able to request extra bottled water everyday too, which came in handy for day trips.

We spent the first night at ‘The Shore’ restaurant and the food was very nice, and we received very attentive service. The pizzas were amazing as well as their traditional Indonesian cuisine, we could not fault any of the food.
Our room rate included buffet breakfast daily and was located in the Ball Room (I’m assuming while the upgrades take place). Was a little walk from our rooms but the food there was also fantastic, a great range of Asian cuisine as well as the usual pastries, bread, cereals and hot foods. There was plenty of space and coffee offered once we were seated.
I also took advantage of room service one night around 10:30pm, food quality was also magnificent and there was speedy service only 20 minutes, as we were originally told 40.

The resort pools were also used quite a bit during the week, you can play basketball or volleyball in the pool and you’re able to grab some beach towels too so you don’t have to use your own or the ones supplied in the rooms. All the pools were kept very clean and there was always a quite area to relax either in or beside the pool.

On the second night we were invited to a managers appreciation cocktail evening which was amazing, there were drinks flowing through the night and we were able to interact with staff and managers alike all of which were very friendly and accommodating.

There is a free shuttle bus to Bali Collection that runs every day from the hotel. It does stop at two other hotels but only after Hilton so there will always be space on board. Pick up times are every hour from 10:30am and takes about 15 minutes max. To get back the same bus runs but pick up from Bali collection is every hour from 10:15am. Last pick up is 9:15PM from Bali Collection.
Note that no bus runs 12:15/12:30 or 5:15/5:30 (for lunch and dinner).

Bell desk is also able to ring a taxi for you or a private car to get into town. It takes around 45mins to 1 hour to get to Seminyak depending on traffic but is usually pretty good.

Overall I can say it was an amazing week away in Bali and an amazing resort with excellent staff. I can only imagine what it will look like once the renovations are complete.
Thankyou to all the friendly staff that looked after us during our stay and keep up the good work.
Nick

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Although this hotel may seem a bit old but the property area is absolutely amazing. Clean beach, amazing view, and huge resort with affordable price compare to other hotel in this area. We will definitely come back because after this recent renovation I am pretty sure the property will just keep getting better :)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Well well, gave this a try due to pack deal....the MOMENT you walk in its........over, this Grand spot, under Reno atm . This has everything, get a breakfast deal,it’s magic ,great beach / restaurants and the best POOL area overlooking the surf ..GoGo

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel was huge, breakfast spread was good, service staff were excellent & attentive, F&B options were sufficient. There was some renovations going on but it’s minimal considering how wide the hotel grounds were. Would recommend if you’re looking for a hotel that is secluded and private.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2018

We have owned and operated resorts and hotels and have travelled extensively around the world and stayed at many wonderful properties and some not so wonderful properties, but when we decided to have our Sons wedding in Bali i admit we had our concerns, but we need not have.

We stayed in a Two Bedroom Villa as the Three Bedroom was not available, the staff at the Villa Lounge could not have been more helpful and we thank them all for their assistance during our stay. Housekeeping were also very attentive, they were quick to service our room and also to attend to our needs, they did a fantastic job and we thank them all sincerely. The wedding planner "Ollivia" was simply fantastic, she did a wonderful job and took all the stress away, my wife and i thank her and her team from the bottom of our hearts for her assistance and kindness and for organising our wedding function, she exceeded our expectation in so many ways, I would definitely recommend anyone who is planning an event to contact her. Staff drove us around the property in buggies, arranged drivers / vehicles as and when required, just can not speak highly enough of everyone who we had the pleasure of meeting during this stay. We have travelled to Bali many times over the years and this is by far the best time we have had. We had a number of family members staying at the property as well and The two bedroom Villa was just perfect for a central point for everyone to gather.

The food was simply fantastic and had not complaints, so I take my hat off to the chef and his team for serving up a quality menu.

We would ask Peter, the General Manager, to pass on our thanks to all at the Villa Lounge, The Housekeeping staff and Kitchen who looked after us all during this stay, we highly recommend the Hilton in Nusa Dua.

They have One, Two and Three bedroom Villas that are just wonderful and well designed. Our Two Bedroom has a full size infinity pool and a wonderful outside area to relax and to even hold a small reception.

Thank you Hilton Nusa Dua, Job well done in our books!!

Room Tip: Get a Villa its worth the money!!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family