2,104 results
All reviews lagoon villa salt water lagoon butler service gourmand deli boneka restaurant the king cole bar lobster omelette remede spa chief butler foie gras our honeymoon head butler wagyu beef four seasons through immigration pool suite fire show
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

We arrived here just today and were showered with welcome gifts and a gorgeous upgrade as we are celebrating a special event. Further the pool is astounding, food is excellent and the entire staff at every level have been warm, kind and generous. We are sad to ever have to leave!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aj M
thagunanusadua, Director, Rooms at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear Aj M,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you for taking the time to write a stunning review on Trip Advisor.

It is with our great pleasure having the chance to host you to celebrate your 18th wedding anniversary. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your first day stay with us and impressed with the pool, the cuisine and most importantly the service we provided. Indeed, it is our mission to ensure that all of our valued guests experienced the St. Regis signature services while enjoying our luxurious facilities we are offering.

I hope that the rest of your stay will be as flawless as your first day and we are ready to provide you another top notch St. Regis experience.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Nice Beach, awesome Pool, great Food in all the Restaurants, superb Suites, love the surrounding garden, hammock, dancers through Sunset, friendly and considerate Staffs, had very nice weekend, and would definitely come back xoxo

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ratsgray
TheStRegisBaliResort, Director, Rooms at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Dear Ratsgray,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you for sharing a short and meaningful review.

It is our privilege to know that you had an excellent experience with us recently, in particular during a special occasion - a birthday getaway.

Thank you for staying at the St. Regis Bali Resort and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Bali.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

This resort is absolutely gorgeous. We stayed at a villa with our own private fresh water pool. We can access the huge salt water pool that winds around the resort. There is a private day bed in the patio and outdoor shower. You can relax and enjoy the tranquil environment.

We tried all of the restaurants in the hotel. Dulang served traditional Indonesian food. It is a pre fixed 8 course meal served in a beautiful outdoor setting. The food was interesting.

Kayuputi restaurant served a variety of land and sea options. The seafood was fresh. We had the passion fruit soufflé for dessert and it was excellent.

We had breakfast at Boneka everyday and also dinner a couple of nights. They served buffet style with additional choices you can order from the menu. The chef also offered passed around creations for you to sample.

The spa is nice. It is different than spas in the USA. The steam and sauna amenities are not what you expect. No need to arrive early for the treatment.

We played golf one day and also toured around the area in a private car arranged by the concierge.

The service at the resort is excellent. It is a place to come if you just want to relax and be waited on!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Sophie B
StregisBaliSRB, Director, Rooms at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Dear Sophie B,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

First of all, I would like to thank you for post this review on Trip Advisor.

Through this wonderful review I believe that you have enjoyed the luxury St. Regis experience during your recent stay at the resort. I feel so delighted to read that our esteemed guest sharing a detail description of the resort and venues which is very much appreciated as it will be a valuable information for our future guest to decide their place for vacation.

Once again, on behalf of the entire team I very much look forward to your return for a more luxurious stay.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Lovely stay at the St Regis Bali, Breakfast was 5*, the staff at lunch and breakfast were very attentive as was the butler service, Great hotel with superb rooms and lovely grounds and gardens, the only downside is the receptionist who needs trained on customer service, Watching tv in the bathroom whilst soaking in the bath though quickly calmed by concerns.

Room Tip: It is St Regis, every room is good
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank freekentflyer
StregisbaliSRB, Director, Rooms at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Dear Freekentflyer,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience with us and that you enjoyed all of our facilities and services. Here at The St. Regis Bali Resort, guest satisfaction is our utmost priority and we strive each day in order to provide you with the best experience.

On the other hand, we have noted your feedback regarding our receptionist. Certainly we will use your feedback for our evaluation and will conduct a training to them in order to deliver St. Regis service to our valued guest.

Once again thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcoming you back to The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

This is my review as an abstract of my email to St. Regis:
Dear St. Regis Bali Management and Team,

"I want my money back!"

is the first line of a song from Meat Loaf. Not one second did I think about this song, this line of the song or the message this implies.

In order to better explain what made my stay so special I need to give you some background information.
I came to Bali the first time in 1999. I stayed in Melia, Ayodya and Nikko. When your hotel was built, I passed by several times and I was always impressed how it looked from the outside. I asked a balinese friend who knows your hotel a bit and she told me how much you charge. I said: "One day I will be here!" And not only for one night.
So it became a dream for years.

This year was my 50th birthday, so I wanted something special.
...
I felt I needed a real good holiday. St. Regis Bali came to my mind again. So I finally decided to book three weeks, fulfilling my dream.
My expectations were sky high. I wanted and needed this holiday to be perfect. I wanted to calm down, clear my mind, think about my future etc.
Two days before my flight, I got informed that I would have to change hotels, because you would have more important customers. But only two days. So sad. And then you told me, I have to leave four days earlier. My dream was only partially fulfilled.
So I came to your place.

I arrived on my birthday and the room was beautiful. I was so happy being with you. And then the St. Regis magic appeared. Everyone knew my name. People I have never met. They welcomed me with my name. Awesome.
I went for dinner to Kayuputi. I wrote a separate review on TripAdvisor about Kayuputi. In short: The best food I ever ate. In the best hotel I have ever been. On my 50th birthday. It was simply perfect. And you provided so much cake that I can't eat cake until I am 100.

The next day I upgraded to an Ocean View Suite. Damn, did I enjoy this.
The staff on the beach and the pool bar: uniquely awesome. The beach: gorgeous. The sun burn: painful.
The pools beautiful. The garden: Outstanding. And always enough water everywhere. And everywhere my name. And all smiled, were warm hearted, didn't give me the feeling of being a paying customer but the feeling of being a welcomed member of the family. All smiles appeared to be so natural and authentic. You hardly told me "no" when I requested something (e.g. to have hot chocolate instead of coffee in my room). There was absolutely nothing to complain about. Housekeeping, butler, service, reception, pool, bar, restaurants... All perfect. All outstanding.
I really appreciated the food which you seem to prepare yourself. The yoghurt at breakfast, the bread in the restaurants... The gourmand deli: dangerous for my health.
The cream on the cake was the free upgrade to the Lagoon Villa. You really spoiled me. You could have done this a couple of days earlier ;-). This was again outrageously impressive.
Unfortunately the stay was not 3 weeks as desired, only 16 days. But these 16 days, I will never ever forget. For me, it was a 'once in a lifetime' experience. Something I will never forget and I will speak about.

I THANK ALL OF ST. REGIS TO MAKE MY STAY SO BEAUTIFUL THAT I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES THAT I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIENCE THIS.

I had very high expectations. I was in a very special situation. And you exceeded my expectations by light years.

Room Tip: All great rooms. The villas are awesome
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
7  Thank gregorwolf
StRegisbaliSRB, Director, Rooms at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Dear Mr. Gregorwolf,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

On behalf our team, we would like to thank you for post details feedback and review regarding our resort on Trip Advisor. Allow us to thank you for chosen The St. Regis Bali Resort as preference stay and it was delighted that we were able to host you at our Paradise Island, Bali!

We are happy that you spent your unforgettable moment during your birthday, we hope we have been able to give you some enduring memories of your time in Bali. It is our commitment to delight our valued guest and I am proud that my dedicated team has successfully delivered the experience beyond expectation. It is such a pleasure for us to understand every details of our guest’s needs in order to reach the high standard we set ourselves.

On behalf our team, certainly we wish the experience will bring you back to our resort for more another experiences.