1,032 results
All reviews alaya resort discovery mall dala spa alaya room day bed free afternoon tea waterbom park waterbom bali beautiful hotel rooms are spacious junior suite special thanks yogurt welcome drink close to the airport pool access room stayed here for nights
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Go to amnaya and they will make you love them.
Best hotel staff ever and everything in it is amazing.

Bed is soft, breakfast is 5 star, pool is clean, house keeping perfect , location very close to everything .

Just go and relax and enjoy

Loved the hotel

Date of stay: June 2018
AMNAYA K, General Manager at Amnaya Resort Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Adnan H,

Thank you very much for your brief kind words about our staff and hotel in overall experience.
It's always so rewarding to hear from guests who enjoyed their stay.

We are an independently owned and operated hotel and our team takes great pride in making sure that every guest who visits feels warmly welcomed and that every stay with us is memorable.

We hope to be at service again the next time you visit Kuta, Bali.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I recently spent 5 nights relaxing at this piece if paradise and enjoyed every moment.

It was my 30th trip to Bali and I have stayed in all types of hotels from the cheap one's when I was a teenager ( no air-con, cold showers) to the Four Season's in Jimbaran. The Amnaya is number one.

From the welcome drink and super friendly service that didn't falter all the way through my stay, to the extremely spacious room and large comfy bed, I was in heaven.

The location was perfect my elderly parents found it no problem to walk a couple of minutes down the friendly lane to reach the street right across from Discovery Plaza. We had dinner at the numerous restaurants that this popular street offered and saved money and most of all time by dodging the Bali traffic and not having to travel by taxi to eat or shop.

The breakfast was fantastic, definitely 5 star, a la carte and featured such delicacies as soft shell crab, vol-au-vents and smoked salmon, not to mention you could have as much as you want, yum.

The room is serviced daily and you are provided with 4 bottles of water and plentiful amenities, refreshed daily (see photo). There is also a turn down service each evening where chocolates are left on your pillow.

I ate at the restaurant once and was not disappointed, tasty and well priced.

There is also a library and gym which I did not have time to visit.

I look forward to staying at the Amnaya again on my next visit to Bali.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sharyn M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review following your recent stay and found our location was perfect.

I am so pleased to read of your delight with our service, especially from the staff. It is a unique offering the service they provide, and no request big or small is too much for the team to see to.

Our Sukun Restaurant and Bhava Spa are one of a kind in Kuta- Bali, a hidden gem. You really can while away the hours there whether you are keen to focus on your Indonesian Cuisine experience or indulge in the delights of a Spa treatment.

We do hope to welcome you back to Amnaya Resort Kuta in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I've reviews Amnaya so many times when they're under Alaya Kuta Brand, if you have watch my YouTube videos that's the moment in re-branding to Amnaya Hotel Resorts. So i was curious what is the changes in the new brands???

It's a BIG changes on the service's and some surprise at the suite room, i don't know about deluxe or superior but i believe they are.

Cleanliness was increase in anywhere, rooms, corridor, swimming pool etc

Staff's all very warms and friendly, I got fresh fruits every morning and chocolate in evening, 4 water bootles each day sometimes more and surprised welcome drink sent to my room, Wi-Fi works perfectly and auto connect

Breakfast is fantastic serve well, bravo and succes pak Jeffrey, Amnaya will be always in my heart and definitely be back soon
Today is my last day and they give me late check out again..thanks a lot Amnaya team

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Lina J,

Thank you so much for your delightful and thoughtful review.

We appreciate your loyalty and patronage to Amnaya Resort Kuta over repeat stays and as you say, it's not the facilities alone that make for an outstanding hotel but the staff too.

We strive to exceed our guests' expectations and it is always a privilege to do so.

We too look forward to your every visit to come.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We, my husband and I and our daughter have just spent 5 days at this hotel. What a beautiful hotel, the rooms are huge and all have a great view. Whoever did the design on this place needs praising, everything has had a lot of thought put into it for the guest to be comfortable at all times.
My daughter agrees it is the most amazing hotel on the island. The staff are the best and can't do enough to help you.The breakfast is full of variety and it is hard to choose as it is all delicious. Breakfast is A la Carte, the breakfast is so much food that you don't need lunch.
The decor is stunning!!!!!
The location is very central, you can walk to everything so you save a fortune on taxis.
My daughter and I used the spa to have a sandalwood scrub and this was the only let down as the treatment didn't match up to standard for the price they charge. They could improve on that by working longer on the body and cutting out the bath altogether.
Otherwise this hotel is top class, go there you won't be disappointed. We will always return to this hotel whilst in Bali it is the best.

Dear beadfreak,

Thank you very much for your very detailed and insightful review.
We are appreciative of the time you have taken to write in such depth.
Your comments have been well noted and shared with all departments in the hotel for us to take on board for the future.

In regards dis-satisfactory body scrub in our spa, we need to do some direct corrective communications with you. please write to email address below.

We'll look forward to welcoming you back to Amnaya Resort Kuta in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Close to the Discovery Mall, is a hidden Gem - which is the Amnaya Resort. Perfect place to stay as soon as you land in DPS. Awesome breakfast, free shuttle to the Discovery Mall and right in the middle of Kuta.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear CanadianWorldwide

Thank you very much for your great review.

I'm delighted your recent stay exceeded your expectations. I too am pleased you could make use of our specially designed lavish set menu breakfast and golf buggy for hotel's shuttle to Discovery Mall.

We'll look forward to welcoming you back to Amnaya Resort Kuta in the near future.