See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 September 2017

I stayed at Puri Tanah Lot for few days as it was a cheap hotel and I was traveling on my own, the ladies on reception were very friendly, a gentleman took me to my room and the size was quite good, however the toilet wasn't very clean and the shower that you had to hold it as the holder was broken was very sticky. It was a cupboard on the side of the room which was open but it was literally a messy room with some woods not refurbished and horrible.

I asked some questions about the trips and the guy on reception almost ripped me apart with the prices, then I decided not going ahead with my day trip as it very expensive, then I could see that he wasnt very pleased with that and started talking in his language with the other staff there and they would look at me and talk and laugh, making me uncomfortable.

I was supposed to stay at the hotel for 8 nights but I left earlier as it was very unpleasant place to stay, also the bed sheets were dirty and they would put the same and the towels were old and twice I found few long hairs on my "clean towel".

I found a hotel around the corner which was £2 more expensive however it was a great place with very friendly and attentive staff!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Stayed here for 1 night, twin share room with extra bed. Nice and central, I usually stay done near Poppies lane and it is a bit of a trek home sometimes.
Room was large enough for 3 of us. Booked on line and that was fine on arrival. Safety deposit box behind reception.
Price was around $12AUD each

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Close to the beach and a nice pool. It does not have the cleanest rooms but totally acceptable if you're travelling on a low budget. The wifi was not the best but that might have been the case because we had the room in the back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Those who would like to stay cheap in Kuta can choose one of this hotel, choose deluxe room, don't choose below deluxe. As for budgeting hotel with swimming pool, wifi and air-condition I'll say is still worth it. Especially you can walk 5 minute to the beach if your leg is long enough. Anyway the Kuta Beach is just around the corner. But for the customer service and the Service don't expect so much. If you can ignore that, everything is fine.

Room Tip: Choose Deluxe Room
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Let's start by saying some nice/positive review: Check-in was smooth, room is spacious with terrace, sink is outside the bathroom (looks weird), tv is an old model, bathroom is spacious, pool is big, deep enough and water is warm.

Negative Review: No wifi in the room located just left side of the reception. We told the guy from the reception and he was like wifi not good in the room right? here in the lobby is okay, at the pool area is okay. Only in the room is not okay! We're like fine then you should have mentioned the same on agoda. Same guy quoted us 60 IDR for 2 motorbikes for 24 hours, then later changed his mind and said its 70 IDR to be returned on the same day. We said no obviously, then they came back to us saying that they are JOKING!! we can take it for 60 IDR for 24 hours. We're like are you seriously telling us that you're joking?? I know this hotel is not a 5 star hotel, but please we are not here for jokes! Breakfast is a NO NO, just a toast of bread, 4 pieces of tiny fruits and coffee/tea. We paid extra for the breakfast thinking we will get a 3 star hotel breakfast instead we got 1 star hotel. They don't make up the room.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends