“very good!”

Hotel Puri Tanah Lot
Ranked #224 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Good place with friendly staff and even though there are not a ton of people at the hostel, it was still social and easy to find people to go out with at night. The location is not great (nowhere near the beach or any major towns). My taxi driver had a lot of trouble finding it. Maybe the hostel can post directions in Indonesian to Hostel World that we can show taxi drivers to help them out?

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I stayed at Puri Tanah Lot for few days as it was a cheap hotel and I was traveling on my own, the ladies on reception were very friendly, a gentleman took me to my room and the size was quite good, however the toilet wasn't very clean and the shower that you had to hold it as the holder was broken was very sticky. It was a cupboard on the side of the room which was open but it was literally a messy room with some woods not refurbished and horrible.

I asked some questions about the trips and the guy on reception almost ripped me apart with the prices, then I decided not going ahead with my day trip as it very expensive, then I could see that he wasnt very pleased with that and started talking in his language with the other staff there and they would look at me and talk and laugh, making me uncomfortable.

I was supposed to stay at the hotel for 8 nights but I left earlier as it was very unpleasant place to stay, also the bed sheets were dirty and they would put the same and the towels were old and twice I found few long hairs on my "clean towel".

I found a hotel around the corner which was £2 more expensive however it was a great place with very friendly and attentive staff!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Stayed here for 1 night, twin share room with extra bed. Nice and central, I usually stay done near Poppies lane and it is a bit of a trek home sometimes.
Room was large enough for 3 of us. Booked on line and that was fine on arrival. Safety deposit box behind reception.
Price was around $12AUD each

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Close to the beach and a nice pool. It does not have the cleanest rooms but totally acceptable if you're travelling on a low budget. The wifi was not the best but that might have been the case because we had the room in the back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Those who would like to stay cheap in Kuta can choose one of this hotel, choose deluxe room, don't choose below deluxe. As for budgeting hotel with swimming pool, wifi and air-condition I'll say is still worth it. Especially you can walk 5 minute to the beach if your leg is long enough. Anyway the Kuta Beach is just around the corner. But for the customer service and the Service don't expect so much. If you can ignore that, everything is fine.

Room Tip: Choose Deluxe Room