US$88
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
US$181
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$20
  • Pool
US$227
US$182
Sheraton.com
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$129
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$112
US$81
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$110
HARRIS Hotel Tuban(Tuban)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$36
Ramayana Resort & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$129
EDEN Hotel Kuta Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$32
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

I stayed for a week and the place was quiet. Clean for Bali ( if your expecting 5* cleanliness you won't be happy) the breakfast were good (2eggs, toast, fruit, coffee or tea). Nice pool and accommodation for the price, the staff was helpful. I was alone and sick when I got there. The room service was quick and ok for the cheap prices. I felt safe and would recommend it for low budget traveler.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 January 2015

I stayed here for 12 nights in January 2015.The hotel is located in a little side street of Jalan Melasti, so its about 5 mins walk to the beach.
We paid $35 per night which was for a deluxe room by the pool, this included breakfast, either Nasi Goreng, fruit juice,tea/coffee & fruit or Eggs& Bacon,toast etc.
The room was large & had air conditioning & fridge, a king size bed & flat screen tv.I didn't like the quilt that was on the bed, I put it in the cupboard & asked for an extra sheet. The bathroom was older style with a shower over the bath, there was a bit of mould in the tiles around the shower but nothing too gross.
They cleaned the room every day,fresh sheets & towels.Ok , the towels aren't thick Sheridan qualitybut,the staff were happy to give me extra ones.
The pool is clean,quiet, & surrounded by greenery & there was always a spare sunlounge.
What impressed me about this place is that there weren't any loud bogan Aussies hangin by the pool. The staff were honest, friendly & helpful , we hired scooters from Made for a cheap price.
There is a restaurant, the staff had adequate English &the food was good.
This is a great budget place to stay for $35 a night including breakfas& wifi .A pleasant surprise !

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mel68lovesgili
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Stay at home! Cheap, noisy location, no views. Sheets clean but old, dirty quilt on bed yuk! No fridge or tea/coffee facilities in room. Very dated, view from restaurant of noisy, dirty street. Restaurant staff have very poor English, so what you get is a surprise.

Room Tip: Near pool, not on top floor
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda8648
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We were 'walk in' customers (having left another hotel early) and were delighted with this budget hotel. The hotel is approx 5 minutes walk from the beach on a side street that is remarkably quiet. We booked a deluxe room, which was next to the pool and the tariff including breakfast (eggs with bacon, toast, fruit and tea /coffee). The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. The room was good sized and clean (could use new shower curtains). If I stayed again I would bring my own towels (but I am picky).

Room Tip: Bring your own beach/pool towel
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trevor G
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here New Year's Eve and it was actually a pleasant surprise, even though I went out into kuta I'm surprise the hotel is nice and quiet people are all enjoying with themselves, the staff here are good and helpful , kitchen is basic but good and clean. Room is very spacious and prob the best mattress I've ever slept on best night sleep. Very basic but very bali.

• Stayed: December 2013