1,883 results
All reviews quad room towel animals waterbom park discovery mall family room smaller pool large fridge balinese massage great family hotel good size egg station walking distance main pool superior room interconnecting rooms kuta square a ground floor room
Reviewed 3 May 2017

We really enjoyed our stay, food was great, rooms and resort was spotless. Service was also fantastic - we would highly recommend Febris.

Location is great, walking distance to great restaurants, Kuta square and the beach.

One piece of advice for those considering staying, ask for a room towards the back of the resort, our room was up towards the front and we could hear the traffic (it didn't really bother us) but if you want complete silence get a room towards the back away from the road.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kelbylee
Reviewed 2 May 2017

We have stayed many times at the Febris Hotel and Spa and each time we have never been disappointed we always feel sad when leaving our second home. The cleanliness is unbelievable. Each day our room is made up the artistic bed decorations made out of towels is a treat the staff are so talented. All Staff and Management are like an extended family remembering every guests name,amazing. The restaurant serve delicious meals for all nationalities to enjoy. We are already planning another trip

Room Tip: Our favourite room is on the higher floor and we always request the same room if available.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

My friends helped organise a spa day for my birthday.
We went for a 4 hour package which included balinese massage, facial body scrub bath and a pedicure. This place is such great value for money. The staff were also so nice and accommodating and even helped with the cake. Couldn't recommend this place more!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank nida m
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

This is a good hotel to stay with family as it has a nice pool and children's activity area plus the hotel has lots of open space to utilise. The rooms are big and well appointed in amenities plus the air con worked very well! A bonus was the welcoming fruit upon arrival along with a complimentary 5 minute free massage. Where this hotel lost a star from me was in two areas. The first area was my encounter with the front desk staff asking about pool towels and wifi password. Both ladies looked up from their mobiles with no smile and looked rather annoyed that I was bothering them. Not friendly at all and I don't know if they were any nicer upon checking in as my wife did it? The other was the buffet. I was honestly disappointed with the selection of food and just the way it was presented. Many items were empty and when replaced had little food restocked in them so they emptied quickly. The selections weren't that appetising and really nothing to get excited about. The dining area was very big so no need to wait for seats a big plus. Although it was nice to see an egg and waffle station there was always a line of 4-5 people waiting. Only two ladies behind working hard to get the orders out but maybe a third person would be a good idea. All in all it was comfortable and the other staff members I encountered walking around the grounds were very friendly.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
greenbali, General Manager at Febri's Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

Dear Mr "Kert F",

Many thanks for your recent stay and please accept my apology for the inconvenience you encountered with the front desk ladies. I shall bring it up to the team for further communication training as I am sure that they were not annoyed with your requests.

I will also convey to the restaurant manager to speed up the buffet replenishment. At times, there are some queues at egg station when many guests come down to breakfast at the same time (usually around closing time). Be reminded that we do not serve tinned food for breakfast and want to ensure that they are all freshly made and consumed within minutes after being cooked (so we make small portions at a time). In future, should you have some favorites but are not available in the buffet, please feel free to speak to the restaurant manager. I am sure he can help you out. Earlier start for breakfast would also be advisable to get a better breakfast experience.

Despite the above, I am glad to learn that your hotel stay was pleasant and you liked the hotel facilities & all other staff members working around the grounds. We hope to be of service again in near future. Do let me know in person before your arrival so I can pay attention more personally to ensure that your next stay will be more pleasant. Thanks.

PAUL / General Manager
gm@febrishotelspabali.com

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I am staying here as I write the review, rooms are much smaller and old school then they look, ac is not as effective as it should be. The room allotted to us is on the second floor (no elevator). Better options nearby in almost same price. Do yourself a favour and book something else

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr "NimeshArgarwal"

We are sorry to learn that the room you stayed did not meet to your expectations.

Be reminded that you had made a last-minute booking through an online travel for a Standard Room for 1 single night. In fact, your booking was sent to the hotel only a couple of hours before your arrival without any specific request. Actually, description of your room (room size, room design, room location with no elevator access) has been clearly outlined in our official website and should have been observed before confirming your booking. Also, had you made your booking earlier with room requests, we would have allocated the room of your preference in time.

Please accept my apology if your room A/C was not cold enough for you. I wonder if you had reported this to the hotel team at all (as I did not find any incident report from your room). We always have technician in-house so mechanical problem(s) can be dealt with quickly. In case, the problem persists, the housekeeping would have moved you to a new room while the technician was working.

Should you wish to share further details from your recent stay, please feel free to email me in person at the address below. Thanks.

PAUL / General Manager