1,886 results
All reviews quad room waterbom park family room discovery mall large fridge smaller pool balinese massage good size great family hotel egg station main pool superior room green garden interconnecting rooms kuta square a ground floor room buffet breakfast
Reviewed 14 October 2011

Febris staff never fail to make you feel like you are a part of the family and home away from home. Every time I stay here they are finding ways to make your stay that much better. The rooms are kept clean and welcoming and the new addition of towel animals kept me smiling each day.
Febris staff keep things simple yet their focus on the small things is what makes this hotel so special. You get to know the staff and they will do all they can to make your stay a wonderful one.

See you again soon my Bali Family

Room Tip: the only difference in standard and superior is position and as it is not a huge hotel position doesn't really matter. You still get the same as everyone else who stays regardless. They now have a lift so even staying on the third floor is not an issue
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Roslyn66
Reviewed 13 October 2011

Location is great. The reception staff are very helpful and always willing to attend to any enquiries. They offer a free transport service to the airport (my guess is most guests would 'tip' the driver). The rooms are attended to quickly each day and although its now more environmentally friendly to utilise your towels more than once its always a treat to come back to the room to 'discover' what 'animal' the towels have been folded into. We had three people in our room though and it was a little crowded and there where no chairs in the room - the room is simply a room to shower, change and sleep in. The day spa is amazing and although a little more to pay than the many 'spas' that line the street the few dollars more is well worth while as the rooms and towels are clean and the products smell good - the girls are very friendly and professional. The advertised prices for the spa on their website do not reflect the prices you get at the hotel - surprisingly the hotel is much cheaper even the 4 hour Choco Exotica cost around $55AUS.
Many restaurants line the road and Bali has really upped the stakes with the food and service in the restaurants. Waterbom park is a short walk up the road also.
The pool was quite open and guests have to walk past it to get to their rooms, however for families with children this is a much safer option than the other hotels with pools that have 'hidden' nooks and obscuring plants.
Breakfast buffet was great each morning and the menu is great for snacks, drinks and lunches although dining in the evening perhaps is a bit less inviting as the dining area is a lot like the cafeteria type dining and is close to the busy road out front so didn't fancy stopping for dinner. If you want a drink in the evening you sit at the tables and chairs or on stools at the bar - no lounges and no quiet ambience as it is open to the noisy road.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Anitaandrew
Reviewed 13 October 2011

I just returned from a Stay at the Febris. I stayed here with my 2 sisters our ages range between 40-45. We stayed here for 8 nights in the back area of the hotel overlooking the small pool, our room also overlooked the building site next door, but this didn't bother us and we hardly heard any noise and there didn't seem to be much work going on. Our rooms where spotless and where cleaned every day with fresh towels and the pool was sparkling. This was my first visit to Bali in 14 years and have stayed in backpackers to 5 Star and it is always difficult deciding where to stay. I liked the Febris because it is not to big and it isn't a trek to get to the pool or to get out of the hotel, all the staff where lovely and in my opinion is more personal than staying in a big resort. The breakfast which was included had everything you would need. A lot of young families stay here and it can get quite noisy around the big pool but this didn't bother us (we went in the school Holidays so this could be a different story at other times of the year). This is not a 5 star resort, it is what it claims to be, a fantastic hotel for the budget concious. Overall I think that this hotel is great value, it is in a great location and I am planning on taking my husband and 2 teenagers back to stay here next year. Also the massages here are to die for even if you don't stay here, get a massage here.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank AusShaz
Reviewed 11 October 2011

great hotel, great staff, can't get better value for money in Bali. We've stayed here 5 or 6 times and plan on return trips. rooms are clean, food is cheap, spa is cheap - keep up the good work Paul & Annie and the rest of the guys, Made, Yamin, Ary, Ari, Juli, Agus - cant wait to see you all on our next trip xx

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2011

This hotel was a joy to stay at. The staff are so helpfull and friendly, the rooms were clean and we enjoyed our 'towel animals'. I would recomend this hotel to every one who is not looking for ultra fancy.This hotel is a clean, well run and friendly place to stay.The day spa was so good and so peaceful, thank you ladies for a wonderful massage. The breakfast is fantastic and so were the many meals we ate in the hotel.The whole place is great value. Thank you Febris for making my holiday so enjoyable. I will be back.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family