All reviews small balcony swimming pool minute walk to the beach bars and clubs premier room pool access room nice hotel budget hotel location is great would highly recommend this hotel nice pool comfy bed stayed here for nights affordable price would stay again central location beachwalk mall
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Unfortunately I could not rate this hotel any higher
The staff wre great & helpfull but I dont know how this hotel got a 3 star rating our usaul 2 star hotel we stay at is a lot better
We arrived to a hot room & turned the aircon on unfortunately after a couple of hours the room stayed hot.Our usual hotel has the room aircon alredy running when we arrive
The next morning after a restless sleep we reported it to mangementand he sent a maintainence guy to check it. Unfortunately it did not really fix the issue the aircon just was not adequate.We still slept every night with no sheets or bed covers to be comfortable
You need to leave a keycard oin a reader to leave the power on and their solution was to give us a spare keycard to leave in there so the aircon run all day.
We also reported the bar fridge was not working only to be informed it was not actually a fridge but a cooler????.The manger had a proper all be it noisy fridge put in the room
The breakfast was average to say the least with no real variety & the restarant if you call it a restarant is only open till 2pm.(Not a restarant at all just a basic kitchen)
The deck around the pool is dangerous with nails & screws poking out & loose boards & why the pool closes at 7pm is beyond belief .Our normal hotel has a similar set up with rooms close to the pool and it is open till 10pm.
This hotel just has no ambiece but is good if you just want a cllean room to sleep in>

Room Tip: Ok just for sleeping
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cackle067
888786, General Manager at Hotel Terrace At Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear cackle067,

Warmest Greetings from Hotel Terrace at Kuta..!

I would like to thank you for choosing Hotel Terrace at Kuta as your accommodation during your recent visit The Island of Gods Bali. I appreciate your concern, interest and the time taken to bring these matters to our attention since we are most concerned with the satisfaction of all of our guests and your feedback is great value for us.

I hope this experience will not impair your trust and will give us the opportunity of welcoming you again soon.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Kuta at the end of our trip to Bali due to its closeness to the airport and were pleasently surprised by this hotel. The rooms were very modern and clean, and very comfy bed with good size bathroom and shower. The location was good, far enough away from the street to be quiet and 10-min walk to the start of the beach and shopping centre. The staff were helpful and allowed us to print our boarding passes and Visas for the next leg of our trip. Thank you!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sophia L
888786, General Manager at Hotel Terrace At Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Sophia L,

Warmest Greetings from Hotel Terrace at Kuta..!
Thank you for staying at Hotel Terrace at Kuta during your visit to Bali. We are very grateful to receive your good feedback.
I will share your comments with our team as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
On behalf of the entire team, again I would like to thank you for choosing Hotel Terrace at Kuta Bali and we look forward in welcoming you back to this beautiful island.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Good place to stay good price food and very clam place. Transport , restaurant , shopping , saloon around. Place is well security. Close to beach Everyone can enjoy here and it’s near to airport. I can recommend.

Stayed: September 2018
2  Thank anansa

Dear anansa,
Warmest Greetings from Hotel Terrace at Kuta Bali..!
Thank you for taking the time to post your comment in regards to your experience of staying with us through TripAdvisor.
we appreciate you recommend our hotel.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Terrace hotel is a great place to stay if you want to be close to the center of Kuta. It is a modern style hotel located a short way down Jalan Benesari so it does not get all the traffic noise of the main drag but is only a couple of minutes walk from lots of good bars and restaurants including a couple of my favorites 'The Pad Bar on Legian' and Kooters bar and grill which is just across the road
Hotel itself is comfortable, clean and quiet. The staff are friendly and helpful. My room was a good size and very clean. One thing to note was that there is only a couple of English TV channels which were Nat Geo and History channel from memory. The nice looking pool area is quite small compared to larger resort style hotels but while I was there it was not busy and there was always a lounge available.
Breakfast was basic but had more than enough to enjoy a good meal before heading out for the day.
All in all for the price Hotel Terrace gets a thumbs up from me and I would stay there again.

Stayed: August 2018
2  Thank Paul_Perth68
888786, General Manager at Hotel Terrace At Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Dear Paul_Perth68,

Warmest Greetings from Hotel Terrace at Kuta !

Thank you for taking the time to post your short story in regards to your experience of staying with us through TripAdvisor.
It is a great pleasure to learn that our valuable guest such as you had a great impression of our hotel. Total guest satisfaction is our utmost priority and thanks to your positive comment and feedback that we able to maintain on our service standard.

We thank you very much and look forward to having you back with us at Hotel Terrace at Kuta Bali.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

I was a bit reluctant as I was told that this area is too crowded and previously reviews made me think twice and I made the mistake of booking one night at Febris. That was a highly overrated hotel with a big price tag. we left the next day and checked in to the terrace at Kuta. Wow, it couldn't be any better. Everything was at the doorstep, beach, shopping spas, nightlife restaurants. Found the best spa in Bali only at 5 minutes to the terrace at Kuta. rooms are clean. Standard is a bit small with glass doors of the bathroom. But the premier rooms are spacious. They have all the basic amenities. The receptionist and staff are friendly. Did not eat breakfast so cannot comment but it seemed nice. They also had a promo for breakfast going on. If you have a short stay select this hotel you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family