1,622 results
All reviewskuta beachriva barrooftop poolsea viewtop floorpizza hutjunior suitehard rock cafestar hotelopposite the beachshower roombeachwalk mallspecial thankslate checkpoppies lanean upgradelocation is great
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very good, the location is perfect being right across the main beach road from the sea and the sunset. The rooms are good, air conditioning, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities. The balcony we had allowed for a view out to the ocean. On the roof there is a great pool bar and large pool, gym, indoor outdoor breakfast area and the Riva bar and restaurant for happy hour drinks and sunset views. The staff were friendly and happy to help.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GaryandLesleyTravel
GeneralManager-TKBH, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear GaryandLesleyTravel,

I am happy to read that you had a great experience with us: from the comfort of your room to our roof top facilities.
I thank you to value our employees that play an important role in the success of our business.
We are looking forward to welcome you back for your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, clean, with great service from the staff. Would recommend for solo and family travelers. Good view of the beach from the rooftop bars and pool! Traffic is congested so plan for that when you visit but you are centrally located in town.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
GeneralManager-TKBH, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Ken P,

I thank you for staying with us and am delighted that you valued the service of our employees and enjoyed the view from the roof top restaurant, bar and pool.
We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Choose this hotel because of Accorhotels member and 'supposedly' good location with good view.

I booked 3 rooms, 2 Classic Heritage Rooms for my family and my parents, and 1 Junior Heritage Suite King with Ocean view (room description: 'Spacious Ocean Kuta View Suite characterized by marine influenced' for my bro & his wife who were on their honeymoon. Booked 2 nights. Received confirmation email from both the hotel and Accor group. I have informed the hotel through emails that my parents & brother would checked in first as I took a night flight & would arrive at the hotel quite late.

Upon arrival & checked in my parents was given Classic Heritage Room and my brother & his wife were given different room from the one I've reserved i.e. Junior Heritage Suite King with Ocean View. The receptionist said the hotel was fully booked hence my bro & his wife were 'upgraded' to a bigger room (not sure which one). But it seemed like a DOWNGRADE to us. Instead of SEA VIEW, the 'upgraded' room has Lobby view and it smells like a choked drainage. Upon my late arrival, I tried to inform the receptionist once again (after unsuccessful attempt by my bro), this is not the room we reserved & paid for. But still, nothing changed.

Even if the hotel was fully booked, it should honour the sale purchase agreement. If it didn't have the room then don't state it as available on the website so people wouldn't reserve & pay for it (manage the expectation). When we booked 'SEA VIEW', clearly we want Sea View. I have not received any notification that the reserved room was unavailable and only found out at check in time.

Other things:
- breakfast was ok
- staff were courteous but have the impression of 'strictly business'
- bed was comfortable
- the 2 Classic Heritage Room also have drainage problem, especially the wash bassinets
- foot reflexology was not ok. I felt like being inside aquarium with too much light. The Aqua Spa is located beside the swimming pool so expect some noise coming from the pool side. Passerby could just turn their heads & saw me having foot massage. The curtain inside the spa can be closed but nothing to cover the glass door
- parking spaces are limited and outdoor
- as observed during stay, guests were mainly local, Middle Eastern, Chinese(China), Indian, some Australian

Overall, We are disappointed with this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Intan W,

I thank you for your comments and am sincerely sorry that we did not fulfill your expectations.
We have taken up the matters with the persons concerned and took immediate corrective actions as it didn't reflect at all the type of service we usually provide to our guest.
I will happy to meet you personally during your next visit.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Convenient hotel - found in Kuta facing the beach and you will be doing first lessons of Surfing (if wanting - we paid IDR 250.000 for 2 people for 2 hours with 1 hour of coaching by a person each).
Anyway the hotel room was really nice - beds as well. The 4th floor has a infinity pool with good vibes and music for sunset. The people there are so nice and friendly. Merits consideration!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
GeneralManager-TKBH, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Naresh G,

I thank you for staying with us and am glad that you enjoyed your room and the comfort of the bed.
I also appreciate that you value our employees for they play a important role in the success of our property.
I am looking forward to meeting you during your next visit.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Poolbar was very Nice! We had two Guy's that help us all the time Gede and Rudi.
Great Guy's! Friendly and helpfull! Everyone at the hotel were helpfull and very kind !

We had a very nice stay!

Also the room that we did booked was good, unexpected we had an upgrade to a superior room!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
GeneralManager-TKBH, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Ishja,

It was a pleasure to welcome you and I am delighted that you enjoyed the comfort of your room.
I also thank you to mention our employees for they play a important role in the succes of our property.
We are all looking forward to welcome you back.