1,652 results
All reviews kuta beach riva bar rooftop pool sea view top floor pizza hut junior suite hard rock cafe opposite the beach star hotel shower room beachwalk mall special thanks late check poppies lane an upgrade location is great
Reviewed 1 December 2016

We are here as a family group in a variety of rooms, leaving today. The group which had rooms on the KutaBex side found it a tad noisy before midnight but not so you would need to complain...they were on the 2nd floor. The rest of our group were also on the 2nd floor but on the other side which was fine. The staff at this hotel are exceptional...all of them...The rooms were excellent, the restaurants also excellent and the prices are very reasonable. We would certainly stay here again. No complaints at all. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Request a room on the Starbucks side
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
GeneralManager-TKBH, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Dear kerrymcphee,

I thank you for staying with us and am glad that you and your family had a memorable experience.
I also thank you to value our employees and restaurants.
We are looking to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

We recently Booked a 7 night stay here and had to leave after 3 days.

Staff are fantastic and try to go over and above and the Breakfast was delicious and lots of choices unfortunately this is where it ended

We are silver member and booked a junior suite we arrived on the first day and were put on level 2 and could hardly see the ocean and this is one of the reasons we booked here. so we asked to be moved to a higher level which the staff were great and able to accommodated us on this.

The first night the Air-conditioner was not cold at all and we asked for a fan to help circulate the air again, we even said we are happy to buy one if someone would drive us to the shop and come back and build it for us, the staff managed to find a fan which was great.

Unfortunately i didn't help the room was still so hot on the 3rd night they room moved us and upgraded us to a room which has 2 aircons this was great however if you walked into the lounge room it was so hot you couldn't sit in there and the only way to keep the bedroom cold was to keep all the doors closed to the bedroom with the 2 aircons blowing.

The final straw for us was the band playing downstairs every night we had to have our TV on so loud just so we could hear it.

If i knew there was a bar downstairs i would not have booked this hotel and my fiance and i only get 1 week of a year due to our work commitments and wanted to relax.

after the 3rd day we asked to be moved to a different Accor property as we did want to stay in the group the assistant manager organised for us to move to the pullman legian and organised a driver for us also so big thank you to him.

The pullman was great and you could feel the aircon difference as soon as you walked into the room.

I think the biggest downfall on the kuta heritage is the aircons and also the rooms not being double glassed so you can here everything out side, these are issues which could easy be rectified.

My other concern is we asked to see the general manager about our issues and not once did we meet him during this time. the Front office Assistant / Manager & The assistant General manager were fantastic though.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
GeneralManager-TKBH, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Dear Adventures_with_Kel,

Dear Adventures_with_Kel,

I thank you for your comments and regret that we could not fulfill your expectations.
Indeed we had an issue with the air conditioning system that has been addressed and corrected since.
I understand that the music next door can be disturbing in that wing of the hotel and we are presently planning the sound proofing.
I was way from the resort at the time but was updated of every step that was taken to make your stay more comfortable.
I thank you to value our employees and our breakfast spread and wish to have the pleasure to welcome you personally upon your next visit.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

kuta beach heritage hotel is better option
for beach viewers .
we enjoyed all facility here.
there is no problem of currency changer
spot and water sports activity from this place.
all staffs are friendly
and food quality s are very good.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
GeneralManager-TKBH, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2016

Dear piyush b,

I than thank for staying with us and appreciate than you had a very enjoyable experience.
I also thank you to value our employees and the food quality.
I wish to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

This hotel has a weird entrance, it's confusing at first. The lobby is on the 1st floor.
There were only a security guard when I arrived at around 5pm. No one helped me to carry my luggage. I was told to climb the stairs and enter the hotel. I was no idea that the lobby was upstair. I just walked in till i I met someone near the elevator. She help me with the elevator key card. Apparently, I would need a card to use the elevator.
The lobby was alright. Not that big, much better looking than the outside/ entrance.
Check in was fast.
The room was spacious, i got a superior room.
The receptionist told me that It's a 5 star hotel managed by accor (M gallery), which I couldn't believe. It's more like a 3 star hotel, based on the service, the entrance, the size of the hotel. There are other 5-star accor hotels that are much better than this.
About the noise as many people asked, yes it was quite noisy. But hey, you are in Kuta. It's always noisy there, so I couldn't complain about it.
I asked for a morning call, but it never happened. I got a call later in the morning, saying that The call was bounced back, which I really didn't get it. Luckily, I set my own alarm on my phone. He said he was sorry for it. (I just couldn't imagine if I did not set my alarm, and I overslept, and ruined my plan).
The breakfast was standard, nothing fancy but great selection.
The pool was small, and located on the 4th floor near the breakfast area, overlooking the kuta beach. Nice view.

Overall, I would rate this hotel 3 out of 5 just because of the great room. Otherwise, I would rate it as 2 out of 5.
There are better options, but if you get a great deal/ discount, then it's ok.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Marchmarv

Dear Marchmarv,

I thank you for your comments and regret that we failed to deliver the services we are known for.
We have addressed the weaknesses to the section concerned and took immediate corrective actions to avoid this to reoccur.
I wish you to meet you personally during your next visit so you will experience the quality we deliver to our guests.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Comfort and relaxation amongst the fast lane of kuta.

The deluxe room is fantastic, large and spacious. Had the best night sleep here.

The front desk staff are very nice but should be allowed to work with guests to come up with best options instead of flat out "NO this is what the rules are".

Restaurant staff were excellent with a big thank you to SURYA who went out of his way to assist me and make me happy. Great friendly service from him.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
GeneralManager-TKBH, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Dear Dave,

It is very rewarding and motivating to the whole team to read your comments and I am happy that you had a memorable stay with us.
We are all looking forward to welcoming you back soon.