All reviews jalan dewi sri close to main street scooter ride manager mr the hotel manager sunset road nice hotel rooms are clean special thanks convenience store the room was nice bali trip mini mart nice stay close to the airport ronny dimsum
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I stay here everytime I go to Bali. The hotel is cheap but the quality is really good here. The room and bathroom is worth it for it's price. It's not one of those grand hotels, but it's definitely a good place to stay for vacation. Only one advice: ask for rooms far from the dining room because it gets very loud in the morning.

Room Tip: Get as far away from the dining room as possible
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank xileon01
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night, overall it was a nice stay.

It is I would say overpriced due to staying in 3 other places in Bali for cheaper and getting more.
The room was nice, pool was really good and staff were friendly.
Breakfast was okay, lots of food but the coffee was cold (and it was only 8:30am).
The location isn’t ideal, but only 25 minute walk to the beach.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Quirkey2004
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

One month in Bali..What should we do..Homestay or Hotel..n Thank God we took good decision of staying Hotel Palloma,Devi Sri No. 8, Kuta.

Though close to main street, the hotel is very peaceful with good indoor ambience and an excellent swimming pool which release all stress.

Staff is very curtious n helpful and honest.
I dropped my wallet in lobby unknowingly however the hotel security staff immrdiately came to our room to return the wallet. Appriciate their honesty.
The housekeepibg dept was also very flexible and polite.
Special Thanks to Manager Mr. Pande and his entire team.

Daily Breakfast has good options and we tried most. All were excellent.
This hotel does not serve lunch and dinner but is surrounded by many restaurants including 24hrs MacDonalds and 24hrs restaurant DimSum just 2 mins walk to main street.
For Slient day they had made good food arrangements at a reasonable price as we were not allowed to go outside on street and all restaurants were closed.

We recommend this hotel from the heart. All the best to Palloma team..keep up the good work.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rahul D
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I'm Noah all the way from Papua New Guinea. Stayed here with my girl for 4 days and well I have to give it a rating of 5...worth my money. Even though our room had no fridge...the twin bed was great, mattress was comfy with air con, TV and free Wi-Fi. And the pool was a bonus. Everything was more than enough for my money. Definitely we are staying here on our next trip...we'll be bringing friends this time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Noah Y
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Simple hotel but good stay. Pool,lobby,common area are clean and well cared. Room is not so big,but its worth for the money. Comfort bed,air cond works good,bathroom and toilet are clean. Amazing staff,helpfull,always smile,good english even the security helped me when i have problem with my scooter. Well done palloma's team

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends