All reviews portabella bistro free shuttle dewi sri a short taxi ride swimming pool family room sun loungers the hotel is clean kuta beach deluxe room breakfast was included the hustle and bustle egg station fortuna spa sunny16 bali
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a short transit before moving to our villa.
Choose this cause of the location not in crowded area.

It was a lovely hotel with nice touches.
Didnt get a chance to try the facilities since arrived late ard 2 am and checkout at 12

Its quite clean despite there are some smell in the room first you enter.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Fontanahotelbali, General Manager at Fontana Hotel Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Mr. Alexander M,

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Good service, friendly staffs, I booked Suite Room and it was perfect choice i have ever done. Highly recommend, they have good swimming pool, also this hotel is slightly out if the way from main hustle of Kuta area

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mr/s. Erikrusli,,

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

My stay here was amazing! Staff here is really welcoming and friendly... would make you feel like home. Hygiene is taken care of! I would definitely consider it on my next trip as well. Highly recommended if you’re not planning the trip with a group or not looking for villas to stay in.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Mr/s. Niki J,

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is slightly out if the way from the main hustle of Kuta area about a 20 min walk to Sky Garden. I loved this hotel friendly staff warm welcome luxury bedding very comfortable only disappointment was no power outlets near bed so you couldn't charge your mobile phone next to bedside. They have a restaurant which is reasonably priced swimming pool in room safe and cable TV with Australia plus channel.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jeffrey B
Fontanahotelbali, General Manager at Fontana Hotel Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Mr. Jeffrey B,

Reviewed 11 September 2018

It might be a very late review due I stayed in this hotel on March 2018.
My parents was stay in this hotel also in 2017 and they are very happy due they have the suite room. The suite room was so gorgeous and facing their beautiful pool.
We were on vacation also last March 2017, and that time we were traveling together (me and my parents). But that time we stayed at Deluxe room due the hotel's high demand on Nyepi Holiday. The room is spacious for 3 of us, and extra-bed will not bother the room space. You still can enjoy the luxury of the room.
And as I expected, the food during our stay in Nyepi Day was so FANTASTIC!! The breakfast, lunch, and dinner was so good. I love their nutella crepes for breakfast.
The lunch and dinner menu variation also great and I like the briyani rice.
For information, this hotel also have their famous cafe named Sunny16. It's perfect for hanging out with friends and family.
There are also a lot of restaurant near this hotel. So, its really easy access to find foods and hangout place near the hotel.
Most important of this hotel, they have a lot of spots to take photos for your instagram. I took some photos near their sunny16 cafe, for their bottle & jar decoration, its really cute and instagram-able.

Room tip: All rooms are good for me
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank don_4lba

Dear Mr. Don A,

Warmest greeting from Fontana Hotel Bali, a PHM Collection to you and your parents.