“Attentive staff, fab location, amazing breakfast ”

Kuta Paradiso Hotel
Ranked #42 of 252 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

My partner and I loved our stay here! The breakfast was amazing - so much choice! The staff were very polite and courteous and always on hand if you needed anything. The pool area was beautiful and kept clean. There’s a tourist information office in the hotel that was really handy for booking trips and drivers. The only reason I don’t give a rating of five was that our bathroom smelled a little and it was mouldy in some places, there was also a wire hanging down in the shower. But otherwise a fantastic hotel!

Stayed: August 2017
KPH_Bali, marketing communication executive at Kuta Paradiso Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thank you for spending your time to write us a review.

It is a pleasure for me to know that you enjoyed your trip to Bali and stayed with us.

All of us at Kuta Paradiso Hotel look forward to another fantastic holiday the next time around and wish you a wonderful day.

Mar Com executive

Write a ReviewReviews (1,723)

Reviewed 9 October 2017

To start with - I booked a family room but was offered 2 double bedded rooms at the time of check in. We are a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 young kids - 5 years and 1 year). So 2 double rooms would not have served our purpose. Then they offered a room with 1 double bed and 2 single beds - the rooms was left with no space to move after putting the beds in. I had to ask for a better room - which was like a suite - 1 bedroom with large bed and one living cum dining room + 1 big bathroom with shower and bath tub.

I upgraded - had to shell out more money.

Airport pick up was fine - the car was there on time.

Room AC was fine.

TVs (there were 2 TVs) - did not work properly - kept switching themselves on and off. The housekeeping told us that there was some problem with one of the remotes... took another 12 hours to replace it (after repeated follow ups).

Surprisingly - they did not want to provide me the complimentary transfer to Airport on the day of check out - even as it was in the booking confirmation and I UPGRADED to a costlier room.

They even had the great sense of humour to suggest me that either I should take their shuttle service to Airport or call a taxi. After I told them that I am going to write about this in my review - they apologised and arranged the car for our drop to Airport.

Breakfast was good - Not much choices for Indians - However we could do with bread and omelettes with sausage and beacons.

My 5 years old was happy in the kids pool. That was as per our expectation. The pools were clean and well maintained.

Overall - if I visit Bali again with family - I might like to try some other hotel in Kuta.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
KPH_Bali, Front Office Manager at Kuta Paradiso Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Mr. Dippendu Das,

I was extremely concern read review of your stay and must offer most sincere and unreserved apologies over the issues which we either to rectify the situation or did not meet your standard you expected.

Your feedback regarding your reservation, as we had Special Offer room package your original booking is get 2 room with pay only 1 room, or in fact you can choose to be in 1 room with additional charge for upgrading fee.

Kuta Paradiso is located only 15 minutes from the International Ngurah Rai Airport. We do have shuttle service as a part of our services will be available every 2 hours from 06.00hrs to 12.00hrs midnight. all valuable guest stay at Kuta Paradiso Hotel Bali is entitle to get their shuttle services (No Exceptional).

I hope this unpleasant situation will not change your impression of our property and wish for an opportunity to welcome you back to Kuta Paradiso Hotel Bali in the not so distance future. Please do not hesitate to contact me as I will be delighted to assist you with your future arrangements to FOM@kutaparadisohotel.com

Regards,

Hendri Pratama
Front Office Manager

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I have visited this hotel many times and every time you are treated like a king. Thank you to all the staff at Kuta Paradiso. They are always pleasant and happy to assist wherever possible. I will see you again next year for sure.
Btw, the location is the best.
I recommend this hotel to everyone.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
KPH_Bali, marketing communication executive at Kuta Paradiso Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Mar Com executive

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful holiday with my daughter. The hotel is situated between Discovery and Matahari and has Waterbom and the beach in walking distance and the art markets next door. The pool is wonderful and Monday, Wednesday and fridays has pool bingo. Breakfast was included in ours and has something for everyone. A special mention to the beautiful Artini who greeted us every morning with a smile. Would recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Toneeh

Marketing Communication executive

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I went this hotel for honeymoon and I stayed for one night..
the room smells very bad, the bed is very dirty, the furniture is old, and the hotel is noisy especially if your room facing the swimming pool. I don't recommend this hotel at all !!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 78,024
KPH_Bali, marketing communication executive at Kuta Paradiso Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for your feedback.

I’m very sorry to hear that your stay with us didn’t meet your expectations.

Please accept our sincere apology for the housekeeping cleanliness which wasn’t up to our usual high standard. I thank you for bringing this matter into my attention and please be assured that I’ve addressed it with our housekeeping team to ensure high standards are met at all times

Once again we are sorry for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Please let us know should you have a plan to stay with us again in the future as we will take care of your arrangements to ensure a better Kuta Paradiso experience the next time around.

Marketing Communication executive