All reviews warung coco gorgeous pool area air con gili air guest house double room min walk a lovely stay comfy bed budget hotel kuta beach wifi fridge motorbike scrub laundry loungers
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Breakfast delicious! Pool area is beautiful and clean. Wifi works great. People are friendly and helpful. I always come back and stay here in this little oasis. Shower pressure not the greatest but there's hot water and a fridge in your private poolside room. Super quiet and 10 min walk from the main road as well as little places to eat along the way. I will definitely come again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2017

nicely tucked away from the traffic is the oasis of WC... nice pool and open area to relax. Well laid out. Nice staff and good simple breakfast include. I did find it a bit of a hike to find GOOD food ( but awesome wood fired pizza right next door if you cant be bothered walking) It was also a bit of a hike if you wanted to go to the beach (about 30mins) but I do suffer from knee problems so not too bad if you are healthy. I didn't enjoy walking the streets of Kuta with lack of footpaths and kamikaze pilots everywhere so I really appreciated the pool and garden area. Lots of seating and tables. Good air-con and reasonably comfy bed. The bathrooms were not the best and could do with a extra scrub and cable tv would have made me a permanent resident!!! All and all excellent value for a single at 15usd (aud19)

Room Tip: all nestled not far from the pool.
Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely awful. The pool is lovely, but everything else very poor and the service was appalling. And for the price, we expected much more.

We arrived late from the airport so were really ready for bed. They took us to a twin room, when we had booked a double. So I had to go all the way back to reception instead of the man who had shown us to the room doing it for us and he then came to get the key anyway.. took us to a double and they seemed to be having issues with the air con and the man just wandered in and out and around the room as though it was his without asking or telling us he was just checking the air con. We went out and when we got back the room was still boiling. So back the man came and 'fixed it'. They obviously should have just told us it was broken and asked us to sleep in the twin room, but obviously didn't want to give us a discount.

We had an awful night sleep because it was so hot and the air con was basically just broken and turned itself off after a couple of minutes.

There were so many things wrong with the room: stained sheets, a door that didn't close unless you locked it, almost empty toilet paper that obviously hadn't been changed when the last guests had left.

The cherry on the cake came at 8.30 in the morning when we were woken up by a member of staff coming to knock on the door wanting to fix the air con. So they obviously knew it was broken all along. How dare they WAKE US UP! Have you ever heard such a ridiculous thing?!?! I couldn't believe it and was furious.

Breakfast was also a mess. The actual food was fine. But my boyfriend and I both had pancakes, but mine was about half the size of his. It was 7.30-9.30. Who wants breakfast at 7.30 when they are on holiday??? Staff obviously just didn't want to be there for very long. The waiter basically forgot about my pancake and brought over some fruit and when I asked about my pancake they then took the fruit away saying I could only have one.. bizarre. As soon as 9.30 came, they refused to do anything else and wouldn't even let us have more coffee and the original pot was basically brown water (very weak).

Shockingly bad service. Do yourselves a favour and do not stay here. We didn't even stay and use the pool because we wanted to leave so much. Checked into Samara Inn after that which is fabulous. Book there instead! For only £5 more you can see what you're paying for.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017

This place is not to be confused with a hostel, absolute hotel quality throughout.

Clean, amazing staff and the best price in all of Kuta, trust me I've stayed in some dives but Coco is wicked. Breakfast is great and runs until 9:30am. Beers are cheaper than any shop or bar. The pool is full size and the so called dorms only hold 2 people not your stander back packers battery farm 12 to a room. The aircon works in every room plus, the wifi is mint. Absolutely loved my stay here so much I canned my other to hostels to come back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Beautiful room close to a wonderful and clean swimming pool!!
It's not near the beach but you can rend a motor bike.
Useful for the airport too!!!!
You can find good laundry not far from the guest house.
Finally it is perfect for a good relaxing holiday in Kuta!

Room Tip: Double room
Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple