All reviews surf camp other guests rent a scooter uluwatu wayan bali
Reviewed 7 May 2018

At the last minute we were looking for a surf lesson around our hotel and Kamafari was the closest. We messaged them on facebook and they were very quick to respond. Within minutes we decided to book a surf lesson with them for the following day. Best decision we made that trip, we only wish had decided to do this earlier on. Unfortunately we were already scheduled to leave the next day so we only did the one morning lesson.
Wayan was a great instructor!! Friendly, cool, fun, and helpful. We had a memorable time and when we find ourselves back in Uluwatu, we'll be booking more lessons with them.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Incredible beautiful place. Like a small peace of paradise with a view to the ocean. Amazing food and people running the place. Best surf spots around. Many other cool food places around. Truly 5 stars!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2018

I am coming near the end of my stay here @ Kamafari Bali and to be honest, I have never had such an amazing holiday! Everything about the camp (staff, accommodation, food, surf lessons, cleanliness etc) was beyond perfect. I adore everyone that works at the camp and was delighted to meet the other guests coming through here. This camp truly attracts a bunch of healthy, motivated, kind and respectful Europeans/South Americans/Canadians/Turkish... everyone was such a good vibe). The surf lessons were epic, professional, and motivational. The food was delicious, nutritious, and the perfect meal pre/after surf sessions. The camp is always tip-top clean. The staff is so amazing... probably one of my favourite part of this camp was the friendliness of the staff :) Honestly...not a single bad thing to say. I wish I could stay longer, and will definitely come back during my next visit to Bali!

Reviewed 29 December 2017

I'm definetly going back to this surf camp in my next trip to Bali. Amazing place, with a beautiful view to the countryside and the ocean at the back. The staff members are the best, super friendly and always with a smile on their faces. The surf coaches are excellent and have a really funny sense of humor, so if its your first time surffing you'll have a great time with them in the water!
The rooms are really nice and clean. The food is also delicious and the service is excellent!
If you are travelling by yourself its the best place to meet up with cool people and share your passion for surffing together.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

I've been to this surf camp for 3 times and I love it! Everytime I have to go back to this place, the people are so nice and the camp looks amazing! Breakfast is the best and you have with a great view! This camp is located by all the best beaches, you can also rent a scooter at the camp. The people who come to the camp are always really nice and I always make new friends. There is no better surf camp then Kamafari! Love, Claire X