“If Bali did hipsters...”
Review of Crumb & Coaster

Crumb & Coaster
Ranked #7 of 1,106 Restaurants in Kuta
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Description: Relatively new in the Kuta eating scenery, ee strive to provide high quality coffee and high quality food starting by using the freshest ingredients the local market has to offer. From Indonesian coffee bean roasters to local farmers. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner we are excited to meet you there. so come and say 'hi' to us at our small and humble cafe here at the heart of Poppies 2!
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Having read the reviews,I wondered along for dinner. I’m glad I did. A beautifully done out restaurant serving a nice mix of Indonesian, Asian and western foods.

Wanting a break from rice or noodle based foods, I opted for the Indonesian Chicken Burger (filleted chicken in a satay source on a bread roll). A good choice. I had the brownie with ice cream for pudding: nothing to write home about to be honest. Yes, there are cheaper places serving larger portions around, but this was a nice place serving good food.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Great atmosphere nicely decorated and clean and comfortable. Food was very nice, price was dearer than alot of places in Bali but cheaper than Australia.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

This café is awesome. We visited once because it looked like a nice spot for breakfast and the menu sounded good. We ended up visiting 4 more times on our last trip to Bali as it was just fabulous. The food was amazing and the drinks too. Such a fresh healthy menu with much planning and creativity involved. Highly recommend this spot! Love it! Can't wait to go back again. Breakfast and lunches and snacks were all fabulous.

1  Thank KarinnaCraig
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Best restaurant that I tried in Bali so far ! Everything was great we had a bruschetta, a chicken satay and a beef rendang and everything was delightful ! We’ll definitely be back for a brunch keep going guys !

1  Thank Guillaume B
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Been twice and won't return again. Yes you walk in and everything looks lovely and there's like 8 staff ( at least ) on the floor so you think there will be no problem. Been for breakfast and lunch and both times I was half way through my meal before I received my drink. You can't ever get the attention from the staff to order or for the bill. The food portions are small, there's better cafes that offer better portions and better service.