All reviewsscoopon dealhourly shuttlewellness centrelocal shopping centrejunior suitebeautiful hotelmovie roombuffet breakfastkids roominterconnecting roomskids clubnice staythe hotel offersmini martvisited baliquiet areafront office
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

My parents and I stayed here for 3 nights in August and the hotel was beautiful! Everything is quite new and in pristine condition. The staff was incredible and went above and beyond. The pool, bar, and restaurant were fantastic. The room was a great size, with a fantastic bathroom. The spa was lovely as well. The view from the hotel was lovely since it was on a hill. The shuttle to the beach was great, the only thing that might be nicer is if it ran every half hour. Wonderful stay!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Dear IHeise14,
Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran…
Thank you for sharing your experience pertaining to your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad to learn that you and your family like our Balinese Hospitality and have a memorable stay at The Sintesa Jimbaran.
Your comfort is our utmost priority; therefore, we strive our best to provide the excellent services and facilities to you and our guests. We are looking forward to welcome you back on your next return to Bali.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

The sintesa hotel bali is a lovely new hotel in the hills up from jimbaran beach 5 minute ride in a free shuttle bus !
We decided to stay here due to a scoopon purchase ! Breakfast included daily !
transfers to and from airport pickup was a breeze outside the airport !
Breakfasts were great for bali with staff being very helpful !
A few free lunches were also experienced with a set menu not to bad for a package deal but nothing to rave about either
Cocktails were one of our favourites daily poolside floating on the pool bean bags and our 2 year old loved the kiddies pool ! Being in the hills its a little breezy but cooler than the beach !
In the afternoon we would take a ride in the free shuttle down to the beach and laze on the bean bags at the bikini beach bar for sunset and a few bintangs and some nibblies
We also experienced the massages at the day spa at the hotel in our package which was a relaxing start to the holiday
Rooms are very spacious, clean and tidy as it should be at a new resort and staff are still learning there skills but always trying hard to please !
The resort is quiet and would suit families and honeymooners if seeking serenity for a cheaper price
For the money we paid for all the above it was excellent value !
Would definitely stay again now we are off to Legian for 4 nights staying at the lokha legian lets see how this finishes off our holiday in bali ! stay tuned for review there also!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank alcopoppy

Dear Alcopoppy,
Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran…
Thank you for sharing your experience pertaining to your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad to learn that you like our Balinese Hospitality and have a memorable stay at The Sintesa Jimbaran.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

It was my first time in Bali at first I didn't expect so much but I was amazed how promplt and professional this hotel . Courtesy and professional working attitude make or break the experience. It was really a relaxing stay. Staffs are very courteous but not intrusive. Super like the daily refill of the minibar...
My sheets are replaced everyday. Which is a SUPER PLUS FACTOR. Housekeeping are very nice truly worth it for the quality of the room and services. Only the down side I might say is the breakfast menu selection which you always repeat like the chicken in spicy sauce which is repeated like 4 times during our stay.
Bacon and sausage is always there , When I asked for ham in the 3rd day they gave me toasted (killed ham) I feel pity for the poor ham which they cooked for a long time in the griddles. Lyonner's are not supposed to be cooked.
Fruits should be served on top of ice so that its always cold.
Quality of breads are O.K. nothing to complain.
Excellent cappuccino . I super love the croissant and cinnamon rolls.
Thank you very much for making my stay in Sintesa worth remembering. If I'm going Back to Bali definitely I will be staying here again.
Lots of love for the staff continue improving .
Love the mojito...

Room Tip: stay in the 6th floor along with the presidential and peninsula suite they have a fantastic view
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Miner D,
Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran…
Your comfort is our utmost priority; therefore, we strive our best to provide the excellent services and facilities to you and our guests. We are looking forward to welcome you back to The Sintesa Jimbaran on your next return to Bali.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Staff were wonderful as was the junior suite room. Was able to enjoy Netflik with no problem via free wifi. The pool is fantastic as was the restaurant with a wide selection of dishes available. Would highly recommend & will be back.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank simoncosgriff
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Dear simoncosgriff

Reviewed 12 September 2016

I really enjoyed my stay in Sintesa in Jimbaran (mountain resort).

I recommend the pool area to be a good hang out place, with the nice wind and cool breeze. I was having my cocktail drink with a friend and did not realize hours had pass because the place is very cozy.

The room was very clean and comfortable with a resort set-up, the staff are very friendly and accommodating. Getting around is not a major problem even if the hotel is in the mountain resort, just ask for Taxi assistance and in a few minutes (10 to 15 min wait) it will arrive in the hotel lobby.

Try to take the hotel shuttle to Jimbaran beach and experience the local seafood meal with a show.

I recommend this place for all types of traveler.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

Dear CGMalagar,
Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran…
Thank you for sharing your experience pertaining to your recent stay at our hotel and your recommendation towards our hotel. We are glad to learn that you like our Balinese Hospitality and have a memorable stay at The Sintesa Jimbaran.