There are so many wonderful things about this hotel. I will list them one by one.
Location: Off the busy street. It's on the road to Jimbaran beach, literary 3 minutes from the beach. white sand, and beautiful sunset. We saw many ppl taking wedding photos there. However, I think the seafood restaurants on the beach is kind of a tourist trap.
Room: My wife and I stayed in the one bed room villa. I have never stayed in a villa before and I think I got spoiled. It's SO GREAT! All the villa has private pool. We actually have two rooms, our own bedroom and a relax room for in room massage. We were worried about mosquitoes at the beginning because of the outdoor bathroom, but no mosquitoes because they will burn the mosquito coils for you in the evening. (also could be the season, we went in Sept)
Food: The room came with free soda, beer, water, cookies (delicious), and fruits, refill everyday. Breakfast included and serves in your private dining room (you can eat at the restaurant too, but we didn't do that). They have many selections, from Indonesian,Balinese, to western style(s). MUST try the avocado juice, so delicious! It's a big breakfast and it acts like a brunch for us, so that we can enjoy the next free meal, the afternoon tea. Not as much food as the breakfast, but a good afternoon meal to get through until dinner. We had one dinner at the restaurant. The food was good, but not exceptional in my opinion.There is a tapas restaurant, Cuca, next to the hotel, and we think that one was very good.
Spa: Free 30 min massage, but must book early or even before you arrive to reserve a good time slot. They can take you around town in Jimbaran, and they can take you to Nusa Dua and their sister hotel there, which we did. We enjoyed their private beach in Nusa Dua and the Spa there.
Others: Free airport drop off (pick up not included). Laundry by weight not available with the hotel, but there is a laundry shop just 10 minutes from the hotel, or you can have their driver drop you off there.
Staff: 5 stars friendly staffs. They helped us in suggestions and planning our trip in Bali. Special shout out to Owi and Ketut! Thank you!
Overall, what a great experience. We had stayed in Fours seasons in Maui before, and that was the best hotel we had ever stayed until Katumanis Jimbaran.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the sense of community experienced in a typical Balinese village, Kayumanis Private Estate at Jimbaran is an exclusive sanctuary. It is set amidst a grove of dancing coconut palms and captures the gentle spirit of the surrounding environment. A short journey from the airport, Jimbaran is an elite neighbourhood blessed with a pristine beachfront and is cooled by tropical evening breezes. The entire estate is attuned to the climate through the use of the finest indigenous materials. A collection of 19 contemporary villas have been purposely designed to emulate the Balinese style of open living. Each luxury villa is encompassed within a garden compound with a private pool and other high-end amenities for optimal comfort. Facilities include a Spa villa delivering a menu of nurturing body and beauty rituals to address wellness needs. Tapis Restaurant is a refined setting that celebrates the exquisite flavours of the Indonesian archipelago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate Hotel Jimbaran
- Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa Bali