2,280 results
All reviewskubu beachprivate beachrock barunique barhillside roomeast wingsister hotelrooftop barhill sidepriority accessshuttle buspool access roomrain showeramazing resortwelcome drinkshuttle serviceinfinity pool
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

This was our second time to Rimba and it was just as good as the first. This is a beautiful, diverse resort combining Rimba, Ayana and Ayana Villas. With a shuttle linking the three every 5 minutes you can experience a range of environments for cool contemporary pools with large daybeds at the Rimba to the stunning ocean view pools at Ayana. The River pool at the villas is also gorgeous. Our kids 4&6 had so much to do. There are 2 kids clubs, one of which has a cinema room perfect for down time. There are also 2 waterslide areas keeping them busy for hours. The staff at all of resorts are amazing . We were so happy to find the girls favourite staff member Putri again. The girls loved her last year and enjoyed reconnecting with her. Again she gave them the most beautiful card and gift on their last day.
I can't speak highly enough of this resort . We really hope to come back soon.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Rimba is just nice with many pools but nothing really outstanding imo, whilst Ayana is much more nicer with beautiful sceneries but the design is kind of old (used to be Ritz Carlton). I would recommend one to stay at one of the villas on the cliff instead.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2016

Hands down the most wonderful and accommodating hotel we have ever stayed at!! The staff are incredibly polite and inviting and are always willing to assist in anyway possible. The rooms, pools and grounds are all immaculate and clean. We attended to celebrate our son's 5th and my wife's 40th birthdays and the attention to detail they were given to mark the occassion was above and beyond. From singing happy birthday in front of a full crowd at breakfast, lunch and dinner (with a cake provided each time!), to rose petals in the bedroom congratulating my wife for her 40th, the Rimba is definately A++. We highly recommend the Rimba to anyone wanting to experience a carefree and relaxing holiday. You will be blown away from the time you step foot out of the taxi upon entry, until the time you checkout.We will definately be staying at the Rimba again and plan on making it an annual family event.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2016

We booked the room with the pool attached and it wasn't really that worth it. There are plenty of pools in the hotel. Some pools are off limits for children which I guess is part of the selling point for the hotel depending on whether you have children or not!
The shower area in our room was also a bath tub and it would be very difficult for older people or children to get in and out. There weren't any steps and it was quite high.
Other than that, the service, food etc are expected of a 5 star hotel.

Room Tip: Pool rooms are not really worth it in my opinion.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Wow, the actual grounds of the hotel are breathtaking from the lobby to the pools this hotel exceeds in every department. It's on a complex of 2 hotels and a villa section. You can get a transport to the Ayana section which feels more classic with the Jimbaran acting as the modern part. Free shuttle bus to either section with the bulk of restaurants, bars and private beach on the Ayana side. What I will say is the food and drink is very expensive. Like I'm
used too premium hotels charging premium prices however, a burger, pasta, a cocktail and beer costing £40 pounds is a bit excessive for a light lunch! It's more than what you was pay in Leeds city centre in the most extravagant of bars. Again the evening meal and drinks costing £150 was again expensive, especially as the hotel food wasn't that great and Gauchos is cheaper! However that's my only gripe and I guess if you have to pay over the odds for food and drink to stay in such and amazing establishment it kind of balances out. Would definitely return and recommend to all my friends.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple