“Nice place with amazing service!”
Review of Sundara

Sundara
Reserve with OpenTable
Sundara is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 310 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Sanskrit word for "beautiful", Sundara pays tribute to the glowing sun that warms Bali's hottest beachfront restaurant and bar. Enjoy a casual lunch of light, shareable cuisine ideal for soaking up the salt-air and panoramic views. Lounge away the afternoon on an ocean-front bale, sun-splashed daybed or table on the open terrace overlooking the 57-meter infinity edge pool, just steps above the surf. For dinner, Sundara transforms into one of Bali's most sophisticated dining experiences, with a Modern Asian-inspired menu that can be served as individual portions or for sharing with a companion or group. After dark, the beachside ambience becomes candlelit and sexy with the island's most tantric avant-garde cocktails.
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent including the service. This beautiful place should be your number one on your list. We went for dinner and everything is perfect!

Our server, Agus is amazing, he is very friendly and knowledgeable, also, from the front, Ms. Natalia, she's very smart to escort us to good table with nice view at the moment.

Thank you very much for memorable moment that you gave to us! Cheers!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,209)

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I came for Sunday Brunch, and it was one of the highlights of my Bali trip.

My reservation was for 11:30am, and I went to the infinity pool first to grab a daybed. You can put the cost of the daybed towards the cost of the brunch. With the brunch going for five hours, Happy Hour immediately afterwards and nobody telling you to leave, you could stay for a long time (I stayed for eight hours myself)

Their Sunday Brunch is served tapas style, so it’s best to order three things at a time. Their cocktails are practically a work of art to look at, but also delicious to sip. When a phone call took me away from the table, they went so far as to remake a hot item that had cooled without me asking.

Service was top notch. I wasn’t staying at the hotel (I was at Le Meridien down the beach), but they treated me exactly as if I was staying in their most expensive room. Anton and Aday especially took great care of me at the pool. Josh, the assistant director of Food and Beverage, came out to ask how everything was and gave some recommendations of other restaurants to try in the area.

Many thanks to the staff of Sundara for a most excellent day.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We had a dinner in Sundara restaurant during our one day visit of Jimbaran, just before the end of our quite long holiday in Indonesia. Restaurant use a concept of modern Asia cuisine, where you have plenty of options and varieties to create your own dining menu.

The food was extraordinary perfect and the service was really incredible. Every single one of the dishes we had was delicious.

We would definitely recommend this restaurant and we will return during our next holiday on Bali.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

classic food and cocktails with an extraordinary service. Wine selection is also nice and well priced (for bali!)

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Nice location, good food but a bit pricy. Also, on entry you are told that there is a minimum spend which I find annoying. Drinks are expensive. Food is priced in 3 portion sizes across the range which makes it as affordable as you wish it to be.