1,108 results
All reviews bonsai trees seafood bali style pool bar balinese architecture beach chairs close to the airport rooms are large reception area great pool deluxe room watch the sunset welcome drink resort kuta wedding gong
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights when the hotel I booked in Sanur for a week wasn’t available. I was really impressed, especially by the beautiful gardens. The whole place has a such a peaceful vibe to it. From the traditional Balinese villas to the beautiful gardens. Also it’s quiet considering the location.

Some reviewers have commented that it’s ageing and I agree that it feels old, but in a homely sense. My room didn’t feel run down in a typical motel that has basically been overused and is dirty because that wasn’t the case. If that makes any sense at all. I felt character and life which one never gets from a Hotel usually. BUT linen needs to be replaced. An old lodging is great, old linen is not. It wasn’t really bad but one could tell it had been around the block a few times. Personally I don’t feel like major renovations are needed. Just replace the linen and things like that.

I found ALL of the staff I encountered to be extremely friendly. From reception staff, to the groundsman maintaining the beautiful gardens (and they are extremely beautiful!) Everybody always greeted me with a smile. I saw a large monitor lounging in the sun next to the pond on my arrival :)

I never ate in the restaurant so can’t comment on the food, but I felt like the drinks at the beach bar were far too expensive. Also I didn’t try the spa either as that was quite expensive. There is actually an awesome little place Jl. Pemelisan Agung which is a 5 minute walk. I got my daily massage there.

Lastly there isn’t really much to do in Jimbaran. This isn’t the Resort’s fault obviously. The Jimbaran fish markets are great and can get some great views (and photos!) of the sun setting along the beach. Unfortunately that is ruined by the bus loads of Chinese tourists! Again not the resort’s fault!

Would I stay there again? Absolutely! I thought the room was awesome, very peaceful gardens and the pool was amazing and had a wet bar. Plus there’s a private beach, it really ticks all the boxes. I live in a house that is 111 years old so bear that in mind when reading my review. I don’t like modern and sanitised, and most big dollar resorts wouldn’t impress me at all. This place has character in spades, just ask for new linen.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Keraton-JBR, Director of Sales at Keraton Jimbaran Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear Beloved Guest - Adam C,

Warmest Greetings...,

Firstly we thank you for staying with us, and we deeply apologize for the all inconveniences.
Your input has been noted and we much appreciated of it for our better improvement in the future.

We hopes to see you again in the next coming for holiday, for sure with our better services.
Once thank you for your attention, and Have a Great day ahead!.

Best Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent a week at this resort and found the location and setting very good. Right on the beach with beautiful garden setting and adjacent to Jimbaran's famous seafood diners. The rooms were larger than usual and beds were comfortable. Some rooms didn't have separate showers- just shower bath. Doors were ornate but too small for larger people to get through without adjustment. We loved the beach, the pool was well located. Probably the disappointment was the food- not the best, and breakfast was disappointing by Bali standards.

Room Tip: Rooms numbered in the 200's had the best outlooks and verandahs.
  • Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family

Dear Beloved Guest - Heather C,

Warmest Greetings...,

Once thank you for your attention, and Have a Great day ahead!.

Best Regards

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Pro: nice bali Style hotel compound
Direct beach access
Quiet
You can relax under old trees i
Good and affordable food
Con: room needed refurbishment
At one wall the humidity has destroyed the painting
: no welcome drink
: breakfast for me only lower average, coffee was thin , one sort of cheese ( from supermarket , not from a piece of real cheese) and sausage only
I will come back but will not take breakfast any more

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank ExVotoFatum
Reviewed 30 September 2018

What a great place! Fantastic helpful staff, lush green gardens, a reasonable pool for swimming laps, a dining area that overlooks the beach and ocean and which provides the opportunity for memorable leisurely breakfasts, tasty food, reasonable entertainment at night....so many plusses.. The time we went there were not many children, mainly guests were of 30+ years old (we are in our sixties). Make sure you request a DELUXE room as the superior rooms are a bit ordinary. It is quite a romantic place to stay, quiet, unhurried, great staff.

Room Tip: Make sure you request a DELUXE room as the other rooms are a bit ordinary.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Keraton-JBR, Guest Relation Officer at Keraton Jimbaran Resort, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear Mr. Peter

Warmest Greeting from Keraton Jimbaran Resort..

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience with this review. We were delighted to hear just how much you enjoyed staying at our beautiful resort. Glad to share your feedback to the rest of the team, as it will encourage them more to deliver the best service to every guest. We look forward to being able to welcome you back again sometime soon!

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

The outside of the hotel and lobby are really beatyfull, the garden is lovely and taken care of. The staff is friendly and willing to help where possibly.
The Room’s are in an old Indonesian style.
The outside of the rooms make a good first impression but the inside is horrible old and dirty.
Air-conditioning is dirty and not cleand fot a long time, the beds are broken.
Outside doors closes partly what makes it for bugs easy to come in.
Floors are also old and full of spots what makes it look very dirty.
De rooms need definitely a restyle at the inside.
Fresh paint and plasterwork are needed on the wands.
The lobby has also old, furniture there and at the beach are old and also need new stuff.
After complains we are replaced in a restyled room with new floors and tiles in the bathroom. Still the housekeeping is not doing mutch here, spider threads in the bathroom, old paper with used spots on it are lying around.
Do not misleading you by the internet as we have done with this booking.
I wouldn’t recommend it!