All reviews private pool jimbaran beach outdoor bathroom free shuttle sound system bath and shower biggest bed room service big room prawns minute drive taxi villa spa kuta resort pools
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Abi Bali for 6 nights and it was Devine. We had a 1 bedroom villa with private pool and I never wanted to leave. The place was clean, service was friendly and wonderful, we also ate a lot in the room and the food was delicious! Couldn’t recommend highly enough if you want a quiet, chilled and relaxed place to stay defiantly visit Abi Bali. I’d certainly stay there again if I visited Bali again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
radenbagus_sn, Manager at Abi Bali Resort & Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear Leesh P,

Your compliments were music to my ear! Thank you for sharing your experience stay in TripAdvisor.
We are happy to be given the opportunity to craft memorable experience for you and glad to know you want to stay with us again in the next holiday. We will waiting you.

Resort and Villa Manager

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed for couples and for short holiday, what an amazing place such a relaxing, staff are friendly, we got upstair room at Sriya 3 which i think like 4 rooms together in one building, we got like private pool lets say. The room was so clean, huge, the breakfast place staff are good and good food. Will be back. Recomemded

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
radenbagus_sn, Manager at Abi Bali Resort & Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Cahyanii,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to be given the opportunity to craft memorable experience for you.
Please do come again in the future as we are looking forward for your return.

Villa Manager

Reviewed 26 May 2018

The Abi Bali Resort is a very nicely presented hotel. The rooms are clean and come with a huge comfy bed. The outdoor bathtub is a luxurious extra that comes with the room. Staff are always polite and very friendly, in particular Agus from the restaurant was very pleasant. The hotel comes with two massive pools which we had to ourselves most of the time.

During our stay we had to discover that the location of the hotel is rather remote. There are no close by restaurants or shops apart from a supermarket next door (which was a godsend). The main road on which the hotel is situated does not have any footpaths which makes taking a taxi unavoidable. However, there is a shuttle bus provided by the hotel which goes to the beach every two hours although not for the way back.

The hotel also has a restaurant. Unfortunately when we ate there, we were the only two people present and this, along with the fact that it was an open plan kitchen and no music, made it a bit awkward. Also, considering that during our stay the hotel wasn't very buys the kitchen wasn't prepared to serve fresh food. You could literally see them defrosting the food in the microwave but at least they seem to be open about it. Therefore, we ended up eating some defrosted fish and teriyaki beef and even the prawns tasted defrosted. This was very disappointing for our only meal at the restaurant and when confronting the staff about the letdown they thanked us for the feedback but that was about it. They seemed to be more concerned about getting back on their phones. This was by far the worst dinner we had during our two week stay in Bali and surroundings and also one of the most expensive.

Another issue was the used dishes which were left outside the villas and didn't get picked up for days.

All in all, we had a mostly pleasant stay in Abi Bali and the management was very accommodating, even letting us check out an our later due to our pick up time which we very much appreciated.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Horcrux07
radenbagus_sn, Manager at Abi Bali Resort & Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Horcrux07,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the compliments given for the room facilities.
However, I would like to extend my sincere apologies regarding all issues during you stay with us.
Rest assured that it does not reflect the true Abi Bali Hospitality and we will address this issue accordingly with the department concerned so that improvements can be made to ensure the best service is given to our valuable guests.
Again, thank you very much for your feedback and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you again in the future and restore your confidence in our service.

Resort Manager

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

we stayed here for 5 days, in Marma 1.. what an amazing stay we had... such a huge place and a 10mtr length private pool(we thought it would be a plunge bath pool) we were received with a welcome drink and then taken to the room. The room was very clean. The breakfast spread was very nice and the service was fast..!! The restaurant is decent nothing great and little costly as per Bali however it closes at 10pm which is little early for tourists who come back late from sightseeing..! We did a couple spa which was decent enough for what we paid. The only drawback this place has it doesnt have a safe in room it only provides central safe. I guess that should be considered by the hotel. The best part of the AbiBali Villas is that there is a departmental store just besides and hence everything can be purchased there from Beer to Frozen food. The staff is really cool and are always smiling and very courteous while talking. Would rate this place 5 !!!! thank you Abi Bali for giving us amazing stay !!!

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank mangeshp195
radenbagus_sn, Director of Sales at Abi Bali Resort & Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Mangesh P

I am glad that we were given the opportunity to be at your service and I hope that you have come to find us as your new home in Jimbaran.
Should there be anything I can assist you with for your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me as we are looking forward to your return in the not so distant future.

Raden Bagus S N

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights. We had such a great time. This place is gorgeous. It’s looks way better in person than in the pictures. We stayed at one of the rooms not a villa but the room was huge with the biggest bed I’ve ever seen. So comfy. The outdoor bathroom was my favorite though . There is a small fridge in the room as well. Since we were eating out all the time we opted for the room instead of the villa but we still got that villa feel. There is two pools outside that I thought were very small from the pictures but they are not. We enjoyed the pool so much and there was barely anyone there so it felt like our private pool. Food at the the restaurant was so good. We were pleasantly surprised by that. I loved the real breakfast included in the rate. Huge portions and delicious. The waiter Gus, I believe it’s his name, was the nicest guy ever. Everyone working there was real nice actually. Everything is so relaxed and happy. We used Uber while we were there. Uber is very cheap and works great or you could rent a bike. We also got a couples massage and I got a mani. Great prices for a villa like hotel. I would go back in a heartbeat, too bad it’s so far away from NY. Thank you Abi Bali!! ❤️

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank viajera-AH

Dear viajera-AH,

It was us who are thankful to be given the opportunity to craft memorable experience for you.
Please do come again in the future as we are looking forward for your return.

Raden Bagus S N