All reviewsprivate pooljimbaran beachoutdoor bathroomfree shuttlesound systembath and showerbiggest bedbig roomroom serviceprawnsminute drivetaxivillaspakutaresortpools
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed only one night.
Room are clean.
Well maintance.
Just need bigger signage ( maybe signage with light)

Freandly and professional staff.
Like the break fast system (buffe is waste)
Good food and fresh friuts.
Place is quiet.... love it....

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
radenbagus_sn, Director of Sales at Abi Bali Resort & Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Fira A,

Your compliments were music to my ear! Thank you for sharing your experience stay.

Please do come again in the future as we are looking forward for your return.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Good service, friendly stuff, well protected from noise outside, nice rooms with more than enough space in case of deluxe alteady. The whole facility is super clean! Realy worth the money for the stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
radenbagus_sn, Director of Sales at Abi Bali Resort & Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear juergenk802,

Your compliments were music to my ear! Thank you for sharing your experience stay in TripAdvisor. It was us who are thankful to be given the opportunity to craft memorable experience for you. Please do come again in the future as we are looking forward for your return.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We are still staying here but I can not stop my self to write negative feedback for this hotel. We are in Marma 2 villa. I just can not believe how in such a nice country this hotel does exist. Overall villa is great but what are they doing in reception I do not know. What ever you asked them NO right answer. Even nov we just came back from party in Kuta but receptionist was sleeping. Ok its 2 am at night. But tell me people if you are on duty at night would you just sleep next to reception on couch? We asked 4 times about not working lights in swimming pool. Buy the way I never asked in any hotel 4 times of problems. 2 times they just ignored us. When I raised the voice third time finally they have done it. But next evening was off again! Twice we asked about water dispenser which was finished. Ignoring again. My husband took empty bottle him self outside. Lack of english everywhere. Except cleaners. Its so funny. Whatever you ask in reception they do not know. In the hotel there is drop off only transfer to the beach. But not pick up from the beach to the hotel. When we curious about taxi to Ubud the price was triple rather than uber fair. Only one positive feeling the guy in Kitchen. And cleaners do job properly. The rest its rubbish. If you see my previous feedbacks I do not normally leave negative feedbacks but now I am still in this hotel but want to check out as soon as possible.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lanka_S1234

Lanka_S1234,

Thank you for sharing experience stay with us. I would like to extend my sincere apologies regarding our staff service.
Rest assured that it does not reflect the true Mutiara Group Hospitality and we will address this issue accordingly with the department concerned so that improvements can be made to ensure the best service is given to our valuable guests.
Again, thank you very much for your feedback and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you again in the future and restore your confidence in our service.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We were a family of four staying in a very spacious and nice villa (tresna x) including a large pool and garden. Overall we really enjoyed our stay here. There is a lot of space in the villa and the area is quite, enabling a relaxing vacation.

The only thing not really up to high standards in our opinion was the kitchen. The service at dinner was really slow (1.30h!) although there were only 4 other people in the restaurant and the quality was average at best.

When booking this resort one should be aware that a car is required to get anywhere (shuttle is provided by the hotel to e.g. Jimbaran Bay a couple of times per day).

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tony G
radenbagus_sn, Sales and Marketing Manager at Abi Bali Resort & Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Tony G,

Thank you for sharing your experience stay in TripAdvisor. Glad to know you really enjoyed stay at our villa.

I would like to extend my sincere apologies regarding our restaurant service.
I will address this issue accordingly with the department concerned so that improvements can be made to ensure the best service is given to our valuable guests.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Hotel itself is very Good. Great price for its Quality. Huge room with huge bathroom, huge very comfortable bed, tv, everything was great apart from water colour and pressure in sink and toilet. Even when we reported they didn't do anything with it. Tasty breakfast at the restaurant.
It was definitely value for money.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
radenbagus_sn, Sales and Marketing Manager at Abi Bali Resort & Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Dear Greg M,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the compliments given for the room facilities and our breakfast.

However, I would like to extend my sincere apologies regarding water color and pressure in sink and toilet. Actually we always check condition of the room before the guest check in. We will address this issue accordingly with the department concerned so that improvements can be made to ensure the best service is given to our valuable guests.

Again, thank you very much for your feedback and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you again in the future.

Raden Bagus Suryadi Nugroho