This hotel is a bit of a mixed bag: garden is beautiful but the rooms are very basic (out dated), especially the bathroom.
Garden, including swimming pool, is really nice! The staff is also really friendly and gave some good advice. We paid 400.000 a night for a room w/ fan (no aircon).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificent and truly comfortable accomodation combining the natural beauty, culture, and arts of bali. located in ubud village, just 45 minutes from ngurah rai international airport. all 16 rooms have been designed in traditional balinese architecture with facilities: private balcony, private bath room, hot & cold shower, in-rooms safety box. the hotel facilities : free shuttle bus around ubud area, restaurant, swimming pool, 24 hours doctor on duty, fax & idd telephone system, laundry service, 24 hours officer staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your Artini 3 Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Artini 3 Cottages Hotel Gianyar
- Artini 3 Hotel
- Artini 3 Cottages Bali/Gianyar, Indonesia