Safe Bali Driver (Ketut Suwenda) - Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 1,045 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Bali driver & tour guide. I am a local family man. It would be my pleasure to show you around my beautiful island home , take you shopping or pick you up from the airport. There is more information and pricing on my web page or find me on Facebook Ketut Suwenda (safe Bali driver).
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

What a lovely drive around Bali! I could not recommend Ketut enough! He was a pleasure to be around and made sure we had all the information we needed. Absolutely don’t go anywhere else... this is the one!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The first two times we had a driver from Safe Bali Driver we had Agung, he was a very safe and good driver, and he shared a lot about Bali and monuments we drove past whilst driving through the Island. In addition to this he was also a great tour guide when visiting temples and the rice terraces. We enjoy having him with us very much! Then when we came back to Bali for a stop over a few days later Ketut was our driver. He was also a very good driver, always waited around for us when we stopped to do things, and was so sweet. On top of this the cars were also good, they all had seatbelt, cold water, and were spacious! Definitely will use Safe Bali Driver when we come back to the island.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our Driver Wayan speaks excellent English and Japanese too!His driving is super safe and comfortable. We had such a wonderful day and wanna thank him for his outstanding service and kindness and caring and knowledge and and and...! We hope to see him again next time! Thanks a lot! :-) (Dorothy&Steve)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I don't usually leave reviews as I am rarely wowed by service and quality. But we enlisted Ketut's guided tour for 4 days. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional and well spoken.

He helped plan a well balanced 4 day tour where we didn't feel overwhelmed or underwhelmed. He was always on time and prepared. You can tell he truly cares about what he does and puts in all the effort needed to make the customer happy.

Have also recommended him to several friends who are visiting Bali in the summer.

When I come back to Bali, I will definitely be enlisting his services again.