“Simple yet delicious Nasi Campur Bali”

Warung Wardani - Denpasar
Ranked #133 of 1,387 Restaurants in Denpasar
Cuisines: Indonesian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Good and decent restaurant
Nasi Campus is a must, they provide sate lilit, shredded Bali chicken and crispy fried shrimp with their signature vegetables, even my kid can eat it.
Price are reasonable, nice meal!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

A little restaurant that serves good and spicy food. I went here with my boyfriend and we were the only ones that weren't local. This also makes it harder to order since the menus aren't in English and the staff don't speak English either. But in my opinion that's a part of the charm. It's definitely not an elegant or fancy place (for instance you can smoke inside), but it's cheap, local and tasty!

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Valdesen
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I always come here on the first day I arrive in Bali and the last day before my departure. It serves really good nasi campur, so tasty and hygienic. I always come here at lunchtimes by 1pm as it may close as soon as the food are sold out; despite the place that is not so fancy, the most important thing the food is great and it is rlly affordable. So worth it!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I went here with my family and friends, this place provide smoking area and kids menu, the food taste nice, even my 2 years old like it

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2017

The one in Denpasar is the original restaurant and it is famous for over 2 decades for its Nasi Campur Bali. Recently they opened a branch in Kuta next to the big Gatotkaca statue. We decided to order to take away and was not disappointed.

The taste of the dishes is the same as the original warung in Denpasar and they sambal is as tasty. Their sate babi and sate lilit were delicious and the portion of the nasi campur is generous, price is local ie inexpensive.

Date of visit: July 2017