Booked d superior twin room and stayed for 3days and 2 nights. The hotel is 10-15 mins away from the airport (depending on the traffic). ALMOSTspotless hotel (clean n looking new), an acceptable small basic gym, staff are helpful and friendly (everyone!), a convenience store n spa nearby, small pool (facing the hotel restaurant n bar). The room had big windows (rm 259), huge bed, average-sized room, and small toilet. Almost dismayed to see roofs of houses as the view but witnessed a beautiful sunrise in the morning. Acceptable.
It was almost a perfect stay not until I saw a blood stain on the pillow, a much more bigger stain on the bathrobe (from inside), and requested for a wake up call in which no one has called me up and end up waking up quite late the next day. I hope they do send their bath robes and bed sheets and covers for laundry if not everyday, regularly or at least change the covers if they find something undesirable. Can you imagine cuddling and smelling the pillows then you see a blood stain on it? Wrapping the bathrobes on your body and eventually realizing that it has stains on the inside? I couldn't complain much with the staff coz all were helpful and great anyway and the only mistake was JUST to forget to call me up for that WAKE UP CALL for my flight the next day. Next time better be sure to check your bed, pillows and bathrobes first because it doesn't mean that even if it has a chain of hotels worldwide, it will be spotlessly clean.
Overall, I felt safe in the hotel and find it almost spotlessly clean and amenities, average. In fairness the staff are sincerely nice anyway (and theres no perfect hotel!). *Just don't forget to clean the bed covers, pillows and bath robes thoroughly next time*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Bali Harvestland Kuta is a modern mid-scale hotel which is the right at the door of the biggest shopping mall in Bali, Mall Bali Galleria and Duty Free shop, factory outlets and close by to residential areas. The hotel is also within easy reach 5 km of Ngurah Rai International airport. All of the hotel rooms are designed to reflect the identity and heritage of Bali while embracing the contemporary style of Mercure. Each room is equipped with premium in-room amenities, a separate shower, satellite TV and Wi-Fi internet access. The hotel also has a beautiful terrace with an outdoor swimming pool and children’s pool, a fully-equipped fitness center, a coffee bar adjacent to the lobby, The Harvest club lounge and bar that can host up to 50 people. Add to that a ballroom with a capacity up to 400 people for conferences, weddings and events and a business centre. The stylish Roots restaurant offers set menus and a la carte comprising of international cuisine delicacies for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mercure Bali Harvestland Kuta, is a newly built hotel and is offering leisure and business travellers the perfect place to stay and enjoy all of Bali’s best attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Bali Harvestland Kuta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Bali Harvestland Kuta Hotel Denpasar
- Mercure Bali Harvestland Kuta Denpasar