All reviews minute walk to the beach room was clean hot water one night wifi
Reviewed 22 May 2018

We stay in tons of budget hotels, but this one had to be the worst ever.

Positives: the rooms were very cute. The air conditioner worked great. The location is not bad. Short walk to places or you could take a taxi cheap.The breakfasts were okay and the staff were very friendly and spoke great English.

Negatives: The tons of cockroaches in the rooms. We had 3 rooms. 2 of the rooms had cockroaches, and not small ones. We had to leave the bathroom lights on so they would stay away. We cut out stay 2 days short because of this. If it wasn't for the cockroaches, the stay would have been better.And the bathrooms stink!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I'm in two camps with this review. I stayed for one night and I'm glad I did.

First the positives - I was able to get a good night's sleep (the bed was quite good), a lot of the staff were polite and helpful and the free breakfast was filling.

Now the negatives, the room I was in definitely needs a lot of attention (a paint job for instance) and the bathroom as well (the sink was rusting) - also, installing some outlets next the bed would be nice.

On the morning I checked out I found a large cockroach in the bathroom which I had to flush - I told the receptionist but she didn't seem to care.

Lastly the location isn't ideal.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed there for one night, so I can't say much but it is a nice plane overall. The staff is very nice and welcoming and the atmosphere is chilled and relaxing. The room was very acceptable and it had hot water. I would recommend it!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed for three nights and had a great experience. Outside private shower, free coffee 24/7 and wonderfully friendly staff. The interior of the hotel was natural, which added to the feel-good vibe.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sanurindah, Pemilik at Hotel Sanur Indah, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Hi....thank you very much for your great comment and rating...please return again....thank you Andy / owner

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is good value for a 10 minute walk to the beach. The staff are friendly and quickly helped us move rooms when the air con was broken. The wifi is good. The bed wasn't very comfortable but the room was clean and bed made every day.
The breakfast is good - noodles or rice with omelette, pancakes and toast. You can get tea, coffee and water for free all day. On our last morning there were people smoking at breakfast and the whole room was so smokey we were unable to eat there and had to go out and buy breakfast. The dining area should really be non-smoking.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sanurindah, Pemilik at Hotel Sanur Indah, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Thank you for you comment and we will look into the smoking and non smoking desinated.thank you. Andy / owner