“Super service with Spanish guide!”
Review of Varanasi Excursion

and up
FULL DAY SARNATH WITH EVENING AARTI
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We as Varanasi Excursion have an experience of 08 years in the travel and tourism industry, in the region of Varanasi and Buddhist sector. We have renewed transport to provide the best service and rates. Our well skilled and trained representatives & drivers along with experienced and certified guides ensures that our guest gets nothing but the world class services which they can cherish for the lifetime. We as Varanasi Excursion are known for guests satisfaction rate, our priority always been to provide the best experience to our guest. Throughout our course we have had an intense desire of promoting tourism with innovative ideas.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was traveling around India with my 70 years old mom, so I needed a complete service, the Varanasi Excursion arranged very efficiently a complete tour in few ours. My Spanish guide (it is not easy to find Spanish tour guides) was very kind. The best part was when he asked our driver to take us to buy a sim card for my mobil! He helped me to got it under his phone account!
Very recommended service!
Buenísimo guía en español, en pocas horas me crearon un tour completo por Varanasi y sus alrededores, buen precio, eficientes y con todo incluido. No te presionan para ir a tiendas y es super personalizado. Nuestro guía nos invito un delicioso Chai masala!
Los recomiendo definitivamente!
Erika Monroy
México

aamir s, Owner at Varanasi Excursion, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thanks!!

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I had barely one day to visit kashi, but after getting the services from Varanasi excursion I would say it was one of the amazing experience in my life it was amazing
I recommend highly this travel agency staff babloo was amazing all the trip.

aamir s, Owner at Varanasi Excursion, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Thanks Sir.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I like a service of driving and tour guide because they are always on time and explain well of the tour sites.

aamir s, Owner at Varanasi Excursion, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Thanks

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Great service, great driver and great guide. It was a great experience and the people are really friendly!

aamir s, Owner at Varanasi Excursion, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Thanks!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 December 2017

I give five star ***** rating and highly appreciate efforts of Mr. Aamir, Chair person of the 'Varanasi Excursion Pvt Ltd.', who turned my dream into reality when I travelled with my mother from Mumbai to Varanasi (27th to 30th Nov, 2017).

All arrangements right from flight bookings to food, accommodation, darshan and sight seeing was amazing. His staff member 'Mr. Babloo' who was all along with me through out the tour. He is very punctual and drives very safe and also guided me for the best places for food joints and shopping. He has also taken all petty care of me and my mum. I felt like I was at comfort of my home.

In short, it's all 'paisa vasool pleasure' tour. I will never forget the days at Varanasi. Future Travellers, do not miss to book through 'Varanasi Excursion Pvt Ltd.' Just book and leave everything to Mr. Aamir. I assure, you will enjoy superb unique personalised holidays and won't be disappointed.

aamir s, Owner at Varanasi Excursion, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thanks Mam