“Good to relax”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Varanasi Villa

Clean Lobby
Clean Washroom and Toilet
Luxurious Single Bedroom
Varanasi Villa Bed and Breakfast
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spirourei...
“Good to relax”
Reviewed 9 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

A real Clean Hotel, with great beds and bathrooms. The Hotel Manager is a realy nice and honest guy who can help you with every thing. The Hotel is not that easy to find so it is good to ask for a pick Up when you arrive.

Date of stay: October 2017
10 Oct 2017
NozomiS65
“Very Very nice hotel&owner”
Reviewed 17 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

For one person the owner was very gentle and could stay with confidence with a luxurious big bed. I'm really thankful to you.

17 Sep 2017
Thank u for staying with us .....
haruma17
Tokyo, Japan
“Super Hotel!!!!”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I stayed this hotel at last spring,
So I think this hotel is very nice and again staying.
This is very very very nice Hotel!!!
There is comfortable room, tempuruture ,hot shower ,clean floor!!!!
Hotel owner is very very kind man!!
I love this hotel!
I want to come to this hotel again!!!

8 Sep 2017
Experienc...
“Nice Place in suburban area”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This hotel is located in a nice and quiet place near Varanasi (20 min Riksha ride to city centre). It's very very clean, you get super fast WiFi, a great breakfast and a nice host! For escaping the noisy madness of the city I highly recommend this place!

6 Sep 2017
Trail8109...
“My trip best hotel Varanasi villa”
Reviewed 4 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I stay two night in this place so I feel so relax ,we enjoyed so much and many friends I meet here,many tourist all country'my room so modern bed too good,we use hot water all time,so clean my room,I use pocket wifi all time ,outside also I took wifi,wow,that's great,my breakfast so tasty food,many recomended,thank u manager staff give me best treat

4 Sep 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.