See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 November 2016

I found this hotel to be okay and not as bad as some of the reviews on here. I found my room to be clean, the bed was comfortable. Wifi only worked in the foyer, but this seemed to be the norm in Indian hotels during a 3 week tour. Shower was warm. Breakfast was great. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Frizzlepants
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Small dirty hotel . poor breakfast. There is not internet in the rooms, as my friends were using internet at the lobby , it was disconected. Maybe it was a good hotel , as decoration of the rooms are nice , but t oday it look old and not clean.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed here and the staff were excellent, especially the restaurant staff. Plenty of food choices for all palates. I was unwell and they allowed me a late checkout to give me more time to rest before an overnight train trip. Beautiful swimming pool. Wouldn't recommend the manicure though.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I was there 3-5 October 2016, Very bad hotel, no daily service, no good breakfast, no good collision, wifi just in lobby and low speed . I'm happy now, course we leaving and going to Jaipur

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2016

We stayed one night on a tour, we had no hot water , the TVs did not work ,the bed sheets were all stained and the top cover was filthy. I made four trips to the front desk to fix the problems to no avail nothing happened. The wi fi was hit and miss and when it worked it was only at the front desk.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple