See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Hotel Location is best thing about it - Near by all major attraction!!
Rooms are spacious but expect no view out of window. Service is good ; Food is average- property needs new and can be better with little maintenance.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jaitly_A
Reviewed 30 November 2016

This is A very nice hotel, got amazing view of either the city or the sea. Service is beyond what we expected, everyone is really focused on the guests, the men that works the valet or the door, the ladies and me working the counter, the servers are all truly amazing and so pleasant.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank AlainB2514
HotelAreeba, Manager at Hotel Areeba, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

thanks for your compliment.... forever

Reviewed 7 June 2016

We went for a vacation dere and the stay was altogether amazing, good interiors in room, delicious food, cooperative staff..Location wise it is very near to Taj Mahal !!! Will recommend this to my friends...

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank sayelm3
Manish S, General Manager at Hotel Areeba, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Guest, Namaskar !! Thank you for sparing the time to rate us. We constantly strive in delivering utmost service and ensuring every comfort levels to our guests. Your experience has been shared with the entire staff and they are thankful for receiving such positive response. My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times. Thank you

Reviewed 22 October 2014

We stayed there just one night but we were totally disappointed. The sheets were dirty - well, they chanmged them but still... There was a leak in the bathroom; the wi-fi is is not working - actually there is no wi-fi at all. When you ask - they send you to the restaurant next door, where there are also problems with the internet. Anyway the food in the restaurant was amazing - we had lunch and dinner there!
There are no windows in the room too.
Basically, if you are looking for a hotel in Agra - choose a different one...

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sheytanova
HotelAreeba, Manager at Hotel Areeba, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2016

Dear Sir /Mam,

Thanks for the review , we are very sorry for the inconvenience , now hotel is full renewed every thing has change like staff and rooms interior & sorry once again for the inconvenience .

Reviewed 12 October 2014

I have been in India twice and even lived there for some time. I am well aware of the standard for Hotels and Lodges compared to Europe. Even so, I was really surprised at the low level of quality in a touristic area for this price range.

Let's start with the lies in the booking.com listing: there is NO wifi, it is NOT possible to pay by credit card, the location is NOT 1 km away from the Taj, there is no shuttle service available (even paying) and the front desk does not work 24 hours (unless you consider sleeping on the floor near the desk being available). Let's continue with the rooms and corridors: walls with plaster falling off and mildew, open wiring (unsafe!), A/C in room yes but no remote control (even after request) so you either freeze or burn, very very dirty floors and sufaces and stained sheets. Going on to breakfast: there is no dining area and breakfast must be eaten in the room (no table to eat on!); ordered to the front desk and outsourced, the breakfast selection is limited and very poor in quality. Hot water: this is fun. Every time we asked about hot water there was a different version: first we had to open the tap for 5 minutes, then it changed to 15 (water shortages - here is your cause), then hot water was on request only, then the boiler was not working. Come on!!!

When confronted on these many many issues the staff (poor english) said they could not solve all of them (eventually I did manage to have 1 hot shower however!). So I asked for a discount in line with the services offered and they tried to contact the owner who was conveniently in a meeting.

I would have changed hotel if I had could but all other places in the area were booked. My suggestion is to not stay here. If I could give 0 out of 5 in the rating I would but the minimum is 1

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends